Sponsored

Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!?

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can’t tell if this is sarcasm or not?
Lol wasn't meant to be sarcastic. I mean yeah, obviously he is banned, but I don't see anything in his recent posts that seems offensive enough to ban him, unless it was deleted already
Sponsored

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone in the cities have ForScan and know what they’re doing with it? I want to add sport mode and double honk.
I wouldn't say I "know what I'm doing" but I followed the tutorials I saw online and in this forum and it turned out to be pretty easy. Wasn't about to play around with stuff I didn't know, but following the spreadsheet was very straight forward.

If you're thinking about buying the device and giving it a go, I highly encourage you to do it because there may be other things you'll want to switch in the future and having the resources to do it is great. But, if that's not something you're wanting to try out and just want those two things done, I could probably help out with that.

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lol wasn't meant to be sarcastic. I mean yeah, obviously he is banned, but I don't see anything in his recent posts that seems offensive enough to ban him, unless it was deleted already
I wasn’t sure. I saw a thread on replacing the stock badges with 80s badges and he was stirring some “stuff” there. I don’t know if that’s what caused him to get banned, but that would be my guess. It looks like the comments have been deleted.

JK9K

Big Bend
First Name
Jessop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Big Bend, Porsche Cayenne
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Which dealer?
Zumbrota Ford. They assured me and re-confirmed, no surprises, no un-agreed upon anything. I have no reason to doubt it since they put in writing and have been perfectly open about the whole process. I'm just generally cautiously pessimistic about dealings, and reading horror stories had me fearing surprise shenanigans.

But, it sounds like we should be all good! I was going to pick it up yesterday but they were running behind on the pre-purchase inspection and detailing so we pushed it to tonight.

Julz670

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wasn’t sure. I saw a thread on replacing the stock badges with 80s badges and he was stirring some “stuff” there. I don’t know if that’s what caused him to get banned, but that would be my guess. It looks like the comments have been deleted.
Oh I see the thread your talking about and missing comments. Yeah, must have been that. Our small group of MN Broncos on this thread is shrinking! lol

Sponsored

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just checked with my dealer in Eden Prairie and they told me it’s still scheduled for 3/29 so fingers crossed. I might have a Bronco in another month or so. :)

JPOPS5

Base
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base-man-squatch / A7 / S5 / TT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just checked with my dealer in Eden Prairie and they told me it’s still scheduled for 3/29 so fingers crossed. I might have a Bronco in another month or so. :)
Mine told me today that my 5/9 week is still holding as well. We’ll see.

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Good to see people getting their broncos. I'm not expecting mine too soon, but hopefully before winter.

I don't know for the Bronco for those doing tint, but most manufacturers apply a tint to the front side windows, something like an 85%. So if you add a 20 over that, it'll be darker than that. And I don't know about your area but around my area in the Twin Cities, police all have meters and love to pull people over for tint. Minnesota requires 50% on side windows. Unlimited on the backside windows.

JK9K

Big Bend
First Name
Jessop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Took mine home tonight! Zumbrota ford was great to deal with, they were a bit of a drive for me, but when I started looking to pull the trigger on one of these last fall I called around to a bunch of places, some were up front they’d be adding ADM, some didn’t want me to come around and test drive, Zumbrota said ‘come on down, we have a few you can drive around and we’ll help you order if you want to’

They initially wanted a small markup, but with very little haggling they waived that and I put down $1000 and they put my order in the queue. If anyone is lurking who hasn’t ordered and is in or near their area I’d happily give them my stamp of approval, and specifically recommend the guy I worked with - Dakota.

Ford Bronco Ok, Who Are The MN Future Bronco Owners!? 2D6B0233-CB07-42A1-9D9C-D92B0204B907

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats on the new vehicle. Do you feel your local dealer will be decent to work with for future service?

Sponsored

JK9K

Big Bend
First Name
Jessop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats on the new vehicle. Do you feel your local dealer will be decent to work with for future service?
No idea, my local dealer isn’t the one I bought it from. Hudson Ford or Midway Ford are the two closest to me, never dealt with either.

tritonx100

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 ford explore
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got an update from ford that my 2022 Wildtrak should arrive at Morries between April 14th and April 19th. I'll believe it when i actually drive it.

SEkevin

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I haven't been on this thread for awhile as my frustrations grew exponentially over the past few months. Well, my dealer called last week and I am finally scheduled for the week of 5/16! Am I being optimistic if I hope for a September delivery?

TheeBullhead

First Edition
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Crossfire
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I haven’t driven my bronco in 2 days and just got this notification…

0004EBFF-4069-45C6-9D12-847FABFB64E6.png