Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any word this week on your contact? I remembered you saying you were going in to get something signed, so thought I would check.
also they have about 30 reservations rn. probably not a good omen for those who want their broncos in the first wave of that rumored allocation algorithm is legit
Sponsored

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think I'm going with the Texas group. Solid deal that's put in writing. No matter what these local guys say I don't trust them to not pull some last minute stunt at delivery time.

BigCatKale

Everglades
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Everglades / 2021 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I think I'm going with the Texas group. Solid deal that's put in writing. No matter what these local guys say I don't trust them to not pull some last minute stunt at delivery time.
I think after today that I will be joining you in that move.

Silvercloud

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco/1991 BMW 325i/2021 Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think I’m going to Texas for mine too. I spoke with Bill Knight Ford here in Tulsa and they won’t match the Texas offer. The best they will do is MSRP. I would love to find an OK dealer that would give us some competitive pricing so we can add on an extra option or two.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

seminole is still sticking with the granger deal for me.

Sponsored

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I switched yesterday to the Texas group buy. It's a really good deal they put together and they laid out all of the terms in writing. With x plan now in question it was an easy decision. I hate negotiating cars and now I don't have to worry/wonder about it. It's less than 3 hours from my doorstep. Done deal.

I couldn't get any of the local dealers to even discuss pricing or discounts. I read on here that Metro Ford was adding 3-5k on every Bronco and 10k on the FE. Most of these salesmen only think about what they can sell today. They don't care about a potential commission in 6-12 months. Once the Bronco's start arriving and they don't have any extra inventory I fear they'll put extra mark on them just because they can. At that point you either walk or pay.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched yesterday to the Texas group buy. It's a really good deal they put together and they laid out all of the terms in writing. With x plan now in question it was an easy decision. I hate negotiating cars and now I don't have to worry/wonder about it. It's less than 3 hours from my doorstep. Done deal.

I couldn't get any of the local dealers to even discuss pricing or discounts. I read on here that Metro Ford was adding 3-5k on every Bronco and 10k on the FE. Most of these salesmen only think about what they can sell today. They don't care about a potential commission in 6-12 months. Once the Bronco's start arriving and they don't have any extra inventory I fear they'll put extra mark on them just because they can. At that point you either walk or pay.
wow I didn’t know metro was doing that...... that’s fucked.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

wow I didn’t know metro was doing that...... that’s fucked.
It doesn't bother me. It's their business they can do what they want. It just makes it easy for me to not be a customer. We forget that this forum is a very small percentage of buyers. Most just logged on to Ford and picked a close dealer. They aren't enthusiast and won't know if their dealer choice was a good one until it's too late. They're the ones that are fucked.

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It doesn't bother me. It's their business they can do what they want. It just makes it easy for me to not be a customer. We forget that this forum is a very small percentage of buyers. Most just logged on to Ford and picked a close dealer. They aren't enthusiast and won't know if their dealer choice was a good one until it's too late. They're the ones that are fucked.
that’s a very good way to put it. glad we’re on the other end.

SoonerOkie

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Nissan Armada
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i have it in writing from Seminole Ford that they will do 1k under invoice!
This is great! From Ada, OK here. Reserved a 4dr Big Bend from here at Fenton Ford of Ada. Haven't spoke to my salesman about whether or not they will mark up or not. Nice to know I have another option at Seminole Ford though. Do you have a contact name you can PM me in case I need to change dealerships?

Sponsored

TheGeb

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Another Tulsan here. I’m back on forth between BD and BL but leaning BL. I also signed up for the Granger Oct. special of $2,000 below invoice.

geronika

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
53 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

East of OKC here, I went Granger, $1000 under invoice. I switched just before the Texas deal finalized but Albert and Granger have been solid and I’m just gonna stick with it. Seminole deal just isn’t solid enough to me. A flight and fuel should get me home under $300 but that pays for peace of mind. Black or CG two door Big Bend non squatch.

coSooner

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone having any more luck in OK? I missed the deadline for the Texas buyers group. About to switch to Granger unless I can find someone to match closer. What was the Seminole deal and would they match Granger for more customers?

OP
OP
broncoj11

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone having any more luck in OK? I missed the deadline for the Texas buyers group. About to switch to Granger unless I can find someone to match closer. What was the Seminole deal and would they match Granger for more customers?
so seminole told me they would match the granger deal. just recently they reached out to me to confirm they’ll honor it but they won’t be extending the offer anymore. I feel shitty for broadcasting it now
Sponsored