First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Chandler, but spend most of my time in Stillwater finishing engineering degree this fall. Hope to get a Bronco for 2022 or 2023 year. Just hanging out and watching the forum show until then (y)
Sponsored

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Chandler, but spend most of my time in Stillwater finishing engineering degree this fall. Hope to get a Bronco for 2022 or 2023 year. Just hanging out and watching the forum show until then (y)
Weā€™re huge OSU Fans! I have one daughter thatā€™s currently at the med school in Tulsa and another daughter that starts vet school this fall. We love Stillwater!

Mybbackpacker

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 FJ cruiser (just sold), 18 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m in Norman. I ordered from Reynolds Ford. I ordered a Badlands, but hoping to hear something soon about build date. I saw someone from OK post they had already gotten info on build date even though they had not reserved until day 5. Your killing me šŸ˜€. Congrats.

Jdon

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im in Tulsa, I have a amb badlands, sas, 2.7, mic on order.

Sponsored

Jdon

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did anyone get a build date yet? Im still hearing crickets.
Nothing on my end Iā€™ll be shocked if I get a my21 at this point. Iā€™m a 7/28 reservation holder but that looks as if it doesnā€™t matter.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Iā€™m in Henryetta, reservation 7/14, base 2 door Antimatter Blue with Sasquatch, Upfitter Switcher, 2.3L 10 speed auto ( wanted 7 speed manual but could not get it with sasquatch šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø), paint protection, keyless entry, pretty bare bones but I think itā€™s going to have what counts. I had my reservation sent to Harlan Ford in Okmulgee , smaller family owned third generation Ford dealer, I think itā€™s better to use these local guys because they arenā€™t just trying to sell you something once they want your business for the next 40 years and will do what it takes to keep a customer.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Anybody know of a demo Bronco anywhere in the OKC area?

I need to drive one before I buy one lol

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was told there is one in Ardmore and one in Tishamingo

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in the NW part of the state, anyone have a lottery ticket email or even better taken delivery of one?

Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tulsa! Will probably buy out of Harland Ford, Okmulgee...
They are great to deal with, I have been doing business with them for years. Bought my 96 from them the owner is a big Bronco fan has a few classics.

soonerbronco

Badlands
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 FJ40
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sooner by birth and educationā€¦. Now reside in Knoxville, TN. Left 27 years ago to pursue opportunities when oil was trading at $15/barrel. I do miss the hospitality and genuineness of real Okies (not the transplants from other places). I donā€™t get back as often as Iā€™d like. I donā€™t miss the August heat and the February ice storms though. Best memories are quail hunting in western OK in a 80ā€™s full size bronco. My dadā€™s best friend had it. My dad (too cheap to buy a real 4WD) had a Trooper. We would leave the Trooper on the pavement, load the dogs, and jump in the Bronco to find the coveys. Truth be told, thatā€™s the reason I bought a new Bronco. If only the old guys were still around for me to take hunting in my bronco. Great memories. Boomer Sooner!

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BOOMER!

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sooner by birth and educationā€¦. Now reside in Knoxville, TN. Left 27 years ago to pursue opportunities when oil was trading at $15/barrel. I do miss the hospitality and genuineness of real Okies (not the transplants from other places). I donā€™t get back as often as Iā€™d like. I donā€™t miss the August heat and the February ice storms though. Best memories are quail hunting in western OK in a 80ā€™s full size bronco. My dadā€™s best friend had it. My dad (too cheap to buy a real 4WD) had a Trooper. We would leave the Trooper on the pavement, load the dogs, and jump in the Bronco to find the coveys. Truth be told, thatā€™s the reason I bought a new Bronco. If only the old guys were still around for me to take hunting in my bronco. Great memories. Boomer Sooner!
I was in Knoxville for the last OU Tennessee there, great memories. Very pleasant place going in not so much coming out!
still good birds west of 35
Sponsored