Website
www.fastintentions.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have you decided to develop a bolt-in mount? Thanks
We're working on something for our own Bronco. If it's well received, we'll likely offer it as a bolt in mount. Stay tuned!

Foxbody Barra

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I designed a bolt in bracket to mount the Apex hose reel to the rear roll bar of the 4 dr Bronco. I drew up in fusion 360 and sent it out to get made. I'll have a few extra if anyone wants them.

Ford Bronco Onboard air installed: ARB compressor + Apex mini reel mounted Apex CRS bracket

NickSully

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any chance I can get details on how your ran the hose from under the hood to the rear of the vehicle? I have the ARB Twin Air compressor under the hood and I'm looking for the easiest way to run an air hose back to the same spot you show. Thank you!

Sponsored

Foxbody Barra

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Any chance I can get details on how your ran the hose from under the hood to the rear of the vehicle? I have the ARB Twin Air compressor under the hood and I'm looking for the easiest way to run an air hose back to the same spot you show. Thank you!
on the drivers side firewall there’s a large rubber grommet there just for this. Go through there and right under the plastic sill all the way to the back. Theres a plastic channel with plenty of room.

Foxbody Barra

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Brackets came in. Perfect spot for a bolt in solution for the hose reel on a 4 door.
$40 shipped in the lower 48.
Ford Bronco Onboard air installed: ARB compressor + Apex mini reel mounted IMG_5862
Ford Bronco Onboard air installed: ARB compressor + Apex mini reel mounted IMG_5860
Ford Bronco Onboard air installed: ARB compressor + Apex mini reel mounted IMG_5859
Sponsored

Last edited: