First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Curious to see if a bunch of people on this forum have mounted these step bars to their OEM rock rails. If so, do they hold well? My fiance is 5’3”, so she has to really hop up to get in the Bronco. See the link below. Could people who have these send reviews and/or pics in the comments? Do we feel these are worth the value?

https://www.iagperformance.com/iag-full-length-ez-step-add-on-for-2021-ford-bronco-1-pair
My wife is 5'2", and as a passenger loves the IAG steps. Though she was able to navigate without the steps, she comments how much easier it is for her to get in and out having the steps. On the exit, she no longer has to slide down so less wear and tear on the seating. With the full step it allows a bit of flexibility in foot placement to enter and exit and is especially nice in tight parking situations. Added benefit is some protection from the doors of adjacent parked vehicles. I have not experienced any issues with the mounting to OEM rail.

52654286376_25b5491d2f_k.jpg

52653793232_0a7bbe66d9_k.jpg

20230124_163359.jpg

OP
OP
Bronco 215

Bronco 215

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tiktok.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You live in the rust belt. Spend $250 more and get the AR Magnums. They’re made of aluminum, are much lighter and will never rust.
You mind sending a link? Good point on the NE

JojoReady

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

2DR22Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04Cobra, 95Cobra, 17Explorer, 89Bronco!!, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got My Full IAG 2 Door side steps and installed them today.

I am feeling pretty happy with them. I definitely need to get used to them being there now as I have muscle memory of getting in and out of the Bronco from when not having them LOL.

They are built well, and match up well to the color of the rock rail. Only takes a few tools to install but I would recommend having a good 5/32 Allen head socket bit that has some length to it, but you can do it with a regular Allen wrench if you take your time.

IAGD.jpg

IAGP.jpg

Sponsored

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I got rid of the OEM boards and replaced them with the electronic step from Rocksliders. That automatic drop down step makes it easy to get in and out of my Bronco.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here's some pics:

16794437331304716705613525035059.jpg

16794437670635266339486577998915.jpg

cbrenthus

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BadSquatch, '02 T/A
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm considering both the IAGs and the Rockslider powered steps. I also think if I go IAG I might mount them backwards (opposite sides) so that the wider part is in the front to help with rock protection ;)

2DR22Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got rid of the OEM boards and replaced them with the electronic step from Rocksliders. That automatic drop down step makes it easy to get in and out of my Bronco.

How is the wiring done on these? Like do they go to a door sensor that they come down when the door is opened? Are they 12 volt to the aux switches for power? Or..?

Just curios

They look pretty nice!

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How is the wiring done on these? Like do they go to a door sensor that they come down when the door is opened? Are they 12 volt to the aux switches for power? Or..?

Just curios

They look pretty nice!
There's a sensor that goes under the carpeting or sill and an attached magnet to the door that has to line up with the sensor. Here's a video for a better idea:

Sponsored

chuthis

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve had the IAG steps on for a few months now and have been extremely happy with them. I appreciate the wider landing portion and they seem to line up nicely with the sas fenders. Definitely would recommend!

Ford Bronco Others experiences with IAG step bars? 85F2DD77-8CFA-4AEA-A088-1472E1E2291F

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got My Full IAG 2 Door side steps and installed them today.

I am feeling pretty happy with them. I definitely need to get used to them being there now as I have muscle memory of getting in and out of the Bronco from when not having them LOL.

They are built well, and match up well to the color of the rock rail. Only takes a few tools to install but I would recommend having a good 5/32 Allen head socket bit that has some length to it, but you can do it with a regular Allen wrench if you take your time.

Ford Bronco Others experiences with IAG step bars? 85F2DD77-8CFA-4AEA-A088-1472E1E2291F

Love the pics. I was debating between red or orange logo, I have the same color BL which is scheduled for build. Red logo i think looks good. I will go ahead and order it :)

2DR22Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Love the pics. I was debating between red or orange logo, I have the same color BL which is scheduled for build. Red logo i think looks good. I will go ahead and order it :)

Yeah, I am happy I did the Red. I had the same thoughts about the Orange. The Logo actually comes in a Bag and needs to be bolted on when you install it. So if you ever wanted to change it, you could probably just email IAG to get a different color.

You're from Seattle? I am in the Remond area..... I will have to keep a look out for another Hot Red Pepper Bronco brother......

abisen

Badlands
First Name
Anand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I am happy I did the Red. I had the same thoughts about the Orange. The Logo actually comes in a Bag and needs to be bolted on when you install it. So if you ever wanted to change it, you could probably just email IAG to get a different color.

You're from Seattle? I am in the Remond area..... I will have to keep a look out for another Hot Red Pepper Bronco brother......
I am race red ;-) And I am looking forward to encountering your Bronco. I live in Bellevue (towards Redmond) so am surprised that I have not come across your Bronco. Haven’t seen any red Bronco’s yet.

Question: How long did it take you to get yours, after the build week? My build week is Apr 24th

2DR22Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am race red ;-) And I am looking forward to encountering your Bronco. I live in Bellevue (towards Redmond) so am surprised that I have not come across your Bronco. Haven’t seen any red Bronco’s yet.

Question: How long did it take you to get yours, after the build week? My build week is Apr 24th

Ford first emailed me April 14 stating I had a build week scheduled in June. Than on June 16th they emailed me again telling me that my Bronco had been built. Than again on the 23rd saying it was shipped with an ETA of July 12th to 18th however the dealer contacted me on July 5th telling me that they had it there and just needed to do the PDI, and I arranged to meet with them on July 8th to pick it up and pay.

So to answer your question it was about 3 weeks or so......

Heads up the IAG steps are actually on a sale currently so it's a good time to buy them. You will be able to get them for less than I paid.....

Congrats on your Bronco!
Sponsored