William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No No get the 4 door!
Lol no, I don’t like the 4 doors as much. There’s too many options so I just surprised my wife yesterday so now she knows so now I have someone to talk to about all this. I showed her where I was at and she agreed she likes the 2 doors more now. Don’t know if she’s trying to appease me or what but the 4 for is a waste of 3K so I can never use the rear doors. We don’t have kids, we don’t have friends. Nobody is riding back there lol.
Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Agree....Going with Big Bend, 2.7 auto, and Mid package. Upgrade aftermarket leather. A lot cheaper than OBX. Also, I don’t care for matching trim color, as I like the black trim contrast.
Kinda where I was at initially and possibly still am. Based on survey pricing you’re at about a $2,800 difference between the 2 models. The only difference is the rims, rock rails and lights and the very vague “high level instrument panel” the OB seems to get.

You can add the auto, 2.7, rock rails, signature lights and still be 2K under the OB cost. For me all I want is the 12” screen and it sucks because at that point it’s not $1,200, it’s $3,200.

Contact

Big Bend
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend. FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Kinda where I was at initially and possibly still am. Based on survey pricing you’re at about a $2,800 difference between the 2 models. The only difference is the rims, rock rails and lights and the very vague “high level instrument panel” the OB seems to get.

You can add the auto, 2.7, rock rails, signature lights and still be 2K under the OB cost. For me all I want is the 12” screen and it sucks because at that point it’s not $1,200, it’s $3,200.
Yes, I would love the 12” but 8” will do as I have it in my truck and it’s plenty big enough. I’ll be adding the upgraded lights as well as the black/ white top

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The holes in the body above the running board are probably for rock guard on other trims. Seems like this would be a great opportunity for something aftermarket on the OBX, maybe some type of trim piece with LED lights would be cool. Not a running light mind you, but like a courtesy/step light when the door is open or something.
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread Oxford White Outer Banks 2021-Bronco Factory Production Line Plant

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Someone is going to make a trim piece that you bolt on to clean up the gap. Or a light like said above.

Sponsored

XirallicBolts

Outer Banks
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Flex EcoBoost, 2010 Milan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So much back-and-forth. My wife decided she likes the body-color accents, but now isn't sure between red or black paint in general.

I just noticed for the first time that it's still going to use the old-school whip FM antennae. Honestly not a fan but I guess it makes sense for a Bronco.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So much back-and-forth. My wife decided she likes the body-color accents, but now isn't sure between red or black paint in general.

I just noticed for the first time that it's still going to use the old-school whip FM antennae. Honestly not a fan but I guess it makes sense for a Bronco.
I've used this on my F-150 Tremor and Raptor. I don't listen to FM, so only bought for appearance.

https://www.amazon.com/CravenSpeed-...na&qid=1602369551&sprefix=stub,aps,203&sr=8-3

Obi-Wan Broncoby

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The holes in the body above the running board are probably for rock guard on other trims. Seems like this would be a great opportunity for something aftermarket on the OBX, maybe some type of trim piece with LED lights would be cool. Not a running light mind you, but like a courtesy/step light when the door is open or something.
Ford Bronco Outer Banks Bronco Thread Oxford White Outer Banks 2021-Bronco Factory Production Line Plant
I really hate those tires. I have Nitto Terra Grapplers on my F-150 and they look a lot better that these. Still not sure about the gray top but I’m pretty sure I’ll go with the black.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really hate those tires. I have Nitto Terra Grapplers on my F-150 and they look a lot better that these. Still not sure about the gray top but I’m pretty sure I’ll go with the black.
I agree on the top. I wish it was more black than gray. I think the painted black will look more high end. It begs for a leveling kit too.

Sponsored

Cactus

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 4Runner, 95 911 Carrera
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After seeing all the 35" tire pix this is very underwhelming.

Dubfound

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi’s
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Timhood- Thanks for the help clarifying this.

But seriously am I the only one who thinks it is ridiculous that Ford wouldn't offer the MARINE vinyl on the OBX trim, especially after seeing the pic of one all decked out with a fishing pole holder!! And when you can get it on the trim above and below the OBX...
Maybe this will change when the B&P comes out
Right! That's what I'm hoping for too

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was comparing models, the ford.com compare feature is not working, so I found it on the Canadian site - go figure. Am I reading this right that cloth or Vinyl will be standard? There is no "option" there on the OBX seating....

https://www.ford.ca/suvs/bronco/2021/compare-models/#outerbanks|wildtrak
Seating
Standard
  • Cloth Seating - Front Buckets
  • Heated Front Seats
  • 6-way Manual Driver Seat
  • 6-way Manual Passenger
  • Second-Row, 60/40 Split-Fold-Flat (4-Door)
  • Second-Row, 50/50 Split-Fold-Flat (2-Door)
Optional
  • Leather-Trimmed Seating Open image overlay for Leather-Trimmed Seating
Sponsored