Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Wrangler 35” tires up on their build and price. Is releasing that on build and price new to coincide with this failure by Ford?
It’s been there for a few days.
Sponsored

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is kind of my feeling. In no small part driven by the fact that when I sit in a Jeep my head is above the rollbar….

outside of Jeep and the Bronco, there aren’t really any other competitors in the segment I care about.
Feel the same. If only the Defender 2-door came with a removable top I'd buy one in 2 seconds.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol, as a fellow service member I feel your pain and understand everything you described.

Probably not with wasting your breath trying to explain how it works to civilians.
Point taken, but I still believe helping others understand isn't a completely lost cause.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it makes you feel any better that defender would catastrophically break down before Ford could even deliver your Bronco hahaha
I felt the same way until we bought my wife's '18 Discovery. Been 3yrs with zero problems. These broncos can't go 3 days without issues at this point.

Sponsored

mcdoogs

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
13 Ford Focus ST, 21 Mercedes Benz E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There’s a LOT of mass market appeal to a hardtop. Just like the significant majority sold will be 4 doors, I’d be willing to bet a significant majority would be hard tops if they weren’t bad. As in all things automotive, the mass market floats the enthusiasts, and the mass market prefers a hard top for a multitude of reasons.
When they released the commodity constraints, it looked something like 90% hard tops/10% soft tops of available orders

Deleted member 12876

If Ford can’t produce what they promised, then the order contract is Noll and void. So this means price and the customers commitment is negotiable. Ford owes us way more than matchbox toy, and it’s time that are voices are heard!!

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The Air Force is a heavily CYA environment.

Sponsored

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ross, have a good time in NOLA! (my second favorite place) Be sure to check out the WWII museum!

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think that I have every reason to complain, my vehicle is already paid in full and I have just made my second payment on a vehicle that I don't have in my driveway? I didn't have a supply issue, my cash was there, EARLY. So where do you get off telling me that I should give them a break, I didn't see anyone turning away my cash when they knew that they had some serious problems.

I know that you work at a dealership, and I am not holding the dealerships responsible, but this is definitely an issue that is the result of poor management - it's that simple. This should have been addressed EFFECTIVELY 6 months ago. Can you imagine if the military was held to the same standard.... we'd have the F-35 program... Oh... wait, we do... LOL.

Biggest difference, people get fired in the military for poor performance.
I didn't know you had to pay in full to use the program. Guys bought Harleys while deployed 100% tax free but they were paying for them I thought it was like a reservation then pay started on pick up. Personally I never used the program always assumed base things like that were built like the military always out to get yah.

Off topic 100% screw USAA. Flash back 18 year e-1 old me wants a sport bike. I'm pre-approved for 10k. Usaa sends me a blank check to take to the dealer for a bike... And they're cost savings structure is terrible. Higher rank you are better rates so low ranks get the shaft by making up for the colonel's savings.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The only time I ever dealt with it was when AAFES had new cars on the lot at Mildenhall (I was at Lakenheath). Never had to order one.

This was pre 9/11 (I was there both pre and post)

itbesandrodoe

Big Bend
First Name
Alessandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My dealership made us put down $2500 to order. (Beyer Ford, Morristown NJ)
If this update is as bad as we are assuming I might have to start inquiring if I can get my $2500 back and purchase something else, since I did order a 2021.. not a 2022/23/24/30. (Lease Ending Soon)
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.