First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Duramax, Trailblazer, and Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
The photos don't do either color justice. One looks like ugly green/grey and the other looks like black in 2/3 pics, and black with a blue tinge in the last. Need better photos and/or samples
Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Great job. A51 keeps sliding farther down the list while AMB is moving up. I like the dark appearance but the pop of the blue metallic in the sun.
I am promoting AMB :ROFLMAO:

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If my mind wasn’t made up with rapid red, the Area 51 is looking very tempting
These are the two I am debating between. Hate me if you will, but I keep my vehicles clean, I enjoy the process, zen detailing almost. These metallics will both look AMAZING with some deep shine. My last two vehicles have been red. I've never had a blue.

rapidredbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 2 door MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
These are the two I am debating between. Hate me if you will, but I keep my vehicles clean, I enjoy the process, zen detailing almost. These metallics will both look AMAZING with some deep shine. My last two vehicles have been red. I've never had a blue.
I was in two black Fords before getting in to my first Ruby Red Focus and also my Escape is the same color. I liked the look black and how it would look clean, even when it wasn't. But it's also different enough without being super stand out like some of the brighter colors. After that first Focus of mine, I've been in love with the Ruby Red and now Rapid Red. It's different compared to the sea of black, white, and silver/gray vehicles you see on the road. After the reveal of the Bronco I've been considering different colors like the Area 51 or the Cyber orange just because they kind of stand out. But if I were too build my today I'd probably go with the Rapid Red.

Sponsored

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Guard Green and Grabber Blue definitely should be being offered for the Bronco. I don't know what the Hell Ford is thinking.
I have a feeling Guard Green will be offered in 2022,i am very hesitant about the first year color offerings

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, if these photos are taken against a white piece of paper, then I’d say no, they’re not very accurate. At least not on my iPad.
Ford Bronco Painted Physical Color Samples Experiment: Antimatter Blue vs. Area 51 vs. Area 51 vs Cactus Gray (Now Clear Coated) 76099A31-A545-4C70-96B5-CA661D229758

Hooper

Outer Banks
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan rogue, have reservation for new bronco 2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
First, thanks for this post it's a huge help. Seeing them outside in the sun really makes the AB pop. I wasn't even considering AB, I was between CG and A51. Now AB is a contender

OP
OP
Uplander

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update from OP:

1. primer is gray under all paint
2. clear coated all
3. finally got cactus gray

Here are all three in sun together...

2021 Ford Bronco Painted Samples - Antimatter Blue, Area 51, Cactus Gray in Sun.jpg

OP
OP
Uplander

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Solo sun shots

2021 Ford Bronco Painted Sample Area 51.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue.jpg

2021 Ford Bronco Painted Sample Cactus Gray.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Uplander

Uplander

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 U13
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am down to two colors--AMB and CG. The AMB base paint had the flake in it, but it did not pop until the clear coat went on. It is really stunning and will be killer with a white top and white steelies. On the CG, well yesterday I was skeptical based on reports it is just dull gray. But that is not what my experiment is suggesting. Granted it is a bright, sunny day in IL right now, but the CG has lots of character to it. It does not look like dull gray clay like some of the recent Sport shots have suggested. And I have no idea why, but the CG base coat was pretty glossy, where the AMB and A51 were almost flat. Last comment to the photo experts...what I see here on the screen looks identical to what it looked like in person in full sun.

Here's one more of my final two...

Sunlight Daytime 2021 Ford Bronco Antimatter Blue and Cactus Gray painted sample.jpg

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well damn. Now I'm confused. Curse you Cactus Grey!!!!

Though I'm not actually confused. I don't have enough trust in CG to order it without seeing the colour with my own eyes on a vehicle