Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I received the same messages from Ford. Most of the feedback on here is saying the same thing...the dealer screwed up. Now what? Wish they would contact Ford to correct the issue. I can't leave the dealer without losing any benefits like being first in line for a 2022 Raptor... FML.
I got bad news. There is no line for raptors, they will be doled out to large dealers. Your reservation will entitle you to anything but that.
Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
With the way things are going with the Bronco rollout, the FEs were the first to receive this email... the rest of us should be soon, just saying.

palley6

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

man if this was a result of their negligence and not related to missed communication I'd switch to a BL Lux and have them pay for every single upgrade to make it somewhat comparable to an FE. Sucks, man I hate reading this shit, especially for a fellow Nole

Sponsored

Permaxyz

Black Diamond
First Name
Rouge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Updated with the official email from Ford to the Dealer....

Posted by @Ksjrb03

Ford Bronco Possible remaining First Edition Bronco orders being canceled by Ford if not changed to non-FE trim [updated with official email] tenor-1

Original post

Just received a call from my dealer in Tampa, FL about an email from Ford sent last night regarding the 2 FE orders they have not received (mine included). Ford does NOT have the ability to build all the remaining 2021 FE models and giving the remaining order holders until 5pm EST today to change trim levels for a 2022 model only. If they do not receive a new 2022 trim/model to replace the FE my order will be canceled. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F@CK?!?!?!

Speechless.

Ford Bronco Possible remaining First Edition Bronco orders being canceled by Ford if not changed to non-FE trim [updated with official email] tenor-1
I’m heartbroken for you man. I’m so sorry to hear this. Maybe try contacting Mike Levine and seeing if they can push one more.

r21free

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
guess fe will be real rare!!!

De Brus

First Edition
First Name
De Brus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 HD 1200, '66 IH, '62 VW
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Click bait??? Dude, have you read the entire thread? Emails from Ford? This is NOT fake news. I'm not seeking drama, just options for a solution. Based on communication from my dealer, I was told to pick a new 2022 model year or lose my order because Ford can't build all the FE's. I'm sure they screwed me based on feedback from this thread. This is not misinformation or negative attention...it's direct communication from a dealer.
I'm very appreciative of the feedback from everyone, it's helped point me in the right direction for help.
It’s not that ford “can’t" build all the FEs, it’s that dealers for one reason or another failed to complete the FE order properly and In a timely fashion. It really sucks you had to rely on a shitty dealer who let your order slip through the cracks.
I think the key word in contention here is "can't". Ford was committed to making all the FEs this year. They ran their production scheduler to complete out the MY and there were FEs that were unbuildable for some reason. If those orders had been buildable Ford would of delivered the FE.

For your dealer to say they were told Ford "can't" build all the FEs is misleading.
This right here

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Question: Did Ford also send similar notification emails directly to the reservation holders?
I got e-mails on the Top situation (originally was dual-top, but switched to MIC top after the e-mail on it), and figured if I didn't have an update on Sept 1, contact my dealer. Mine went Priority 01 back in July, and it's scheduled to be built today.

From the original post, anyone with a remaining FE order better be on the phone with their dealer to remove any constraints and get it changed to priority 10-19 today. I suspect they will do late scheduling (I got the 'scheduled for production' email on Saturday, 9/4, not Thursday). They probably want to get all these sorted out today so they can confirm and schedule this weekend, and any not done today to pull out will be canceled and pushed. Normal thursday flush process I guess.

I would push hard to try and get it configured with MIC top only, priority 10 to 19, and by 5PM Eastern today. Then wait through the weekend and see if you got lucky or got screwed. The date on that 'email to dealers' says by COB today....so a very tiny window to make it happen.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I said this a couple months ago but it bears repeating,

The Greatest Trick Ford ever pulled was convincing the world it was an honest, customer oriented car company then <POOF> Ford launched the 2021 Bronco.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question: Did Ford also send similar notification emails directly to the reservation holders?

*If not*, then ... I believe Ford shares the blame. By taking reservations directly from end customers I believe Ford owes it to those end customers to better communicate with them. Yeah, the dealer should have acted. But since the initial customer relationship was established directly between Ford and the end customer, I don't see an excuse for Ford not doing a little more here. Honestly, someone reserved early enough to get an FE reservation and Ford won't even give them the courtesy of a warning e-mail about not getting that FE before it comes to this? Seriously??

Bottom line: Ford has screwed up the whole reservation process, as we have seen over and over again. This is just the latest manifestation of their incompetence (or lack of power relative to dealers' interests).
Everyone got emails saying that certain configurations were unbuildable and if your reservation had those then you needed to contact your dealer.
Sponsored