Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All non-FE orders will be converted to 22MY and 99ed so that they cannot be built before a customer has a chance to make changes. So even though they are converted, customers will need to re-confirm with their dealership. There are no 22MY First Editions so they will need to be changed to a different trim in order to convert to a 22.
Do you mind if I ask where you got that information? It makes sense.....but when will we know that FORD has done their end....so that we can go to the Dealer and make our changes and un-99 it?
Sponsored

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you mind if I ask where you got that information? It makes sense.....but when will we know that FORD has done their end....so that we can go to the Dealer and make our changes and un-99 it?
One of the reputable/knowledgeable dealers who post regularly on the forums said it. I'm sorry, I can't find the thread or remember which person it was for the life of me but I know they said it and I trust them. I should have stated this in that post.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

One of the reputable/knowledgeable dealers who post regularly on the forums said it. I'm sorry, I can't find the thread or remember which person it was for the life of me but I know they said it and I trust them. I should have stated this in that post.
Thanks!

OP
OP
JesseFSU

JesseFSU

Raptor
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Hybrid 4x4 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Your best option is to tweet mike Levine. He seems to be the only one who can actually make a change during the final days. Worth a shot.
I tweeted the CEO and Mike this morning....crickets.
Ford Bronco Possible remaining First Edition Bronco orders being canceled by Ford if not changed to non-FE trim [updated with official email] 2021-10-07_16-36-46

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Contact Mr Levine, as another post said maybe if enough people complain they'll fix it.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Updated with the official email from Ford to the Dealer....

Posted by @Ksjrb03

Ford Bronco Possible remaining First Edition Bronco orders being canceled by Ford if not changed to non-FE trim [updated with official email] 2021-10-07_16-36-46

Original post

Just received a call from my dealer in Tampa, FL about an email from Ford sent last night regarding the 2 FE orders they have not received (mine included). Ford does NOT have the ability to build all the remaining 2021 FE models and giving the remaining order holders until 5pm EST today to change trim levels for a 2022 model only. If they do not receive a new 2022 trim/model to replace the FE my order will be canceled. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F@CK?!?!?!

Speechless.

do you have a timestamp, did you dump the modular roof? If so you should have a FE

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not giving Ford a free pass here. There's only a few thousand FEs total. Gotta figure that the number of unbuilt FEs is rather small. Why couldn't Ford have pinged both the dealers and customers associated with those specific orders months ago, then again weeks ago? "Hey Mr. and Mrs. X, your Bronco is UNBUILDABLE and your order will be deleted soon! Call your dealer!"

A blanket communication going out on the last possible day shouldn't be catching anyone offguard, dealer or customer.

sergk

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Call me pity, but I'd prefer my FE order to be canceled rather than sold to someone else with ADM.

VikingLars

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Your best option is to tweet mike Levine. He seems to be the only one who can actually make a change during the final days. Worth a shot.
I'm not giving Ford a free pass here. There's only a few thousand FEs total. Gotta figure that the number of unbuilt FEs is rather small. Why couldn't Ford have pinged both the dealers and customers associated with those specific orders months ago, then again weeks ago? "Hey Mr. and Mrs. X, your Bronco is UNBUILDABLE and your order will be deleted soon! Call your dealer!"

A blanket communication going out on the last possible day shouldn't be catching anyone offguard, dealer or customer.
BINGO!!!!

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BINGO!!!!
Haven’t y’all read this forum? Ford has absolutely no fault in any of the bronco shenanigans. It’s- the dealer, Webasto, Covid, full moon, etc, etc. Ford has done nothing wrong in this whole debacle.

PNWbroncoFam1977

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 4Runner, 97 Montero, 2016 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I still havent seen the OP tell us if they changed their roof and whether or not the dealer 99'd the order and just didnt submit it again. At this point I'm going to not be angry with Ford.... as we simply dont have all the details.
Sponsored