Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know these are not in stone, but if they are close, then building up a OBx to "be" a WT would actually save you enough $ to get the High and close to the Lux... something to think about.
Sponsored

ndumlao72

Base
First Name
Nestor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma & 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Done!!! My thoughts, everybody has a valid point. My take - get what you feel has the best value, options, packages that you want with no regrets later. There is plenty of time between placing order and getting vehicle to save and come up with finance plan. Personally, the main things I need are Auto, SAS (cause it is so bad @$$), Tow so whatever Ford pricing is, that is the price. Then what I want are 2.7TT, modular top, armor. Decision of first three things are final, then at time ordering in Dec might just spring for 2.7TT

Webbsbronco2021

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the email but it doesn’t let me open it.

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So, the basic 2 door can’t remove the back half of the roof? Or the basic roof has 3 pieces and the modular has 4?

I’m still so confused lol

Correct, the standard molded in grey top is 3 piece, two front panels and then the rear portion. The painted top is 4 piece it has an additional removable piece over the rear seats. There are pictures on forums showing this.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Correct, the standard molded in grey top is 3 piece, two front panels and then the rear portion. The painted top is 4 piece it has an additional removable piece over the rear seats. There are pictures on forums showing this.
Thanks, I ended up finding it after I posted that.

OP
OP
Tdifonzo

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried...I REALLY tried to read it all. But on the 231st time some one asked if the $5000 Sasquatch included the auto, I skipped ahead 25 pages...sorry. Then, the 112th time some one asked if the lux included the high and mid, I skipped again.

102 pages that should be weeded down to maybe 6. Jesus, people!
It's amazing how many people don't do any research of their own.

lsustang05

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Raptor SuperCab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're only spending a grand on aftermarket wheels you're getting cast wheels which are a huge downgrade from the forged OEM wheels. And the Ford wheels are only "beadlock capable". They don't require any more maintenance than a normal wheel unless you buy the rings for them and actually use them as true beadlocks. You could easily then have them mounted once you get back from the trails and switch back to the street rings. True beadlocks aren't DOT compliant anyhow.
Cast wheels have served me just fine and many other people just fine. Unless you like blowing money, forged wheels don’t make a ton of sense for a vehicle that will spend the majority of its life on pavement. If you’re going to race you should have forged wheels 100%. I’ve never had a wheel crack and I’ve been brutal to ones I’ve owned, including rolling a Raptor at 45mph. Again, for 99% of the people out there, the stock beadlocks are way overkill. I was assuming we all knew I was talking about running the stock beadlocks in beadlock mode when I made my comment. So yes, you are right - in non-beadlock mode they’re fine. It’s when you want to run as a beadlock they become a pain in the ass.

CA1CE2F0-7F72-44A1-9FC0-AEC628D1FCE8.jpeg

7493A78A-0A74-4976-87BC-F58D26F65496.jpeg

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm hoping the 4 door doesn't feel under-powered with the 2.3.
If it was non-turbo engine, it would probably feel under powered at times, but with turbo they're squeezing all the power out of that engine.

In comparison, the Bronco Sport standard engine is only a 1.5L tubo engine. :oops::D.

I just hope the turbo technology is not going to be troublesome (especially on the 2.7 V6 dual turbo) and take away from the durability and longevity of the engine over time after 100K miles. :cautious:

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

With how agile app dev teams can be nowadays (I'm sure a big company like Ford is pretty good), it's the business side of it all that's going to cause any delay in Build & Price. The IT side of it, once business hands down the data (prices, features, etc.), would most likely just be a single database update script which I'm sure they'd have move through the environments (dev, test, prod) pretty quickly. Validation on that wouldn't be too hard or time consuming as I'm sure they already have the Build & Price page model built out and working. This whole deployment could be done in a day. The only thing will be getting the finalized data populating. So yeah, I guess if they're not gonna open up the B&P sooner with estimated prices (since ordering isn't till December anyway, they could asterisk prices until closer to order time and say that *feature prices aren't final), then we have to wait for this survey data to get processed by the business analytics teams and handed to that awesome Bronco B&P dev team.

I'd be curious to hear from any Business Analysts on here how long they would estimate processing something like this 10k survey would take. Knowing that it went out on the 25th (I think), how long do these types of data collection surveys run for? How long does it take to come to decisions on that type of data with that subset size?
With automated survey tools the size of the survey sample should not really matter, they had a good first look at it as soon as they closed the survey.

The problem comes next, the survey team is telling their boss they're not done yet, as the Bronco6g thread has grown to over 1500 responses and they're trying to figure out how to quantify them. :ROFLMAO:

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
With automated survey tools the size of the survey sample should not really matter, they had a good first look at it as soon as they closed the survey.

The problem comes next, the survey team is telling their boss they're not done yet, as the Bronco6g thread has grown to over 1500 responses and they're trying to figure out how to quantify them. :ROFLMAO:
That's true haha the collecting and organizing data part might be all automatic but the making decisions part is what takes forever. Do we know that the survey is closed?

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was just thinking about this last night... Already have an F-150 though.
And ive been debating if i should sell my 2014 raptor and get a bronco, i kindof want a smaller offroad capable vehicle with better mpg, i dont do anything crazy with the truck other than gas up every week haha

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That's true haha the collecting and organizing data part might be all automatic but the making decisions part is what takes forever. Do we know that the survey is closed?
Many members reported it closed last night.