First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sky high to just high does show movement but there are still plenty of people paying way over MSRP and more than MSRP on used Broncos. The market will settle. We aren't changing history but I think you can use the Wrangler and the 4runner as benchmarks and these hold their value well over time. Think of the pent up orders for the last 8 months which could stretch to 10-12 months.

I think we will see the craziness settle but you're not getting a Bronco close to invoice unless you have compromising pictures of the dealership general manager.

CT203

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don’t expect that on Broncos. Going by the Wrangler game book, there are rarely deals or incentives. I suspect it’ll be the same for Broncos. Inventory won’t be high enough for another year is my guess. Mine has an early Dec. build date.

saltyairbrewer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know I'm damn sure not paying that!! Also, if you don't believe in Santa you don't get presents on Christmas morning. You've been warned. 🎅

Sponsored

zrizik99

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 2016
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought that was the whole point of the rate increase, to bring down demand so prices go down and therefore inflation is in check .....maybe the target was not the Bronco's but it is still good example....
The Bronco is a tough use case for that given the demand is so strong and inventory is still relatively low. The Wrangler has stayed a money maker for Jeep, so I'd imagine the Bronco will still be in the MSRP ballpark.

Even during the good days, dealers would give you a few thousand below MSRP for an F150. That is still 40-50K for a 4-door Bronco.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Lots of people in this thread that paid higher prices are getting so upset and not wanting to believe reality...
Yeah Bronco is not some boutique vehicle that can maintain these particularly high prices. Ford intended Bronco as a mass produced vehicle, and Ford must mass produce to max profit. Some dealers will be dragged kicking and screaming, but prices will fall.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think OP is being slightly chicken little, but he's not really far from the mark. Used tesla model X's that were going for 130-140k not 6 months ago are barely reaching 100k now. There's a slight possibility that people are wising up to overpayment on things and just going "no, fuck that."

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A friend was at two dealers in the Detroit metro area. $20 & $25K over MSRP. I don't remember the exact models, but they were both loaded up. Like most things, it depends.

OP
OP
Montducati

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You didn't provide any proof or even one example. I expect people to not believe you when all they see are the over MSRP prices.
Pretty easy my friend. All you need to do is go on Autotrader and the rest speaks for itself. I'm not happy to report this as my 2022 Wildtrak has been in "Built" purgatory for 2 weeks now. Just reporting what I'm seeing.

Sponsored

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

About 3 weeks ago I almost bought a 2 Door BL, 7-Speed, Lux, Cyber Orange, Tow, from a dealer for $1k over MSRP (they had ceramic coated it and added a couple random things so couldn't negotiate it down to MSRP) but I decided to pass and continue to hold out for mine in Eruption Green. This was in SoCal.

The prices are definitely coming down across the board. Give it a month or two and you'll find the one you want at MSRP, provided its not a 4 door hard top.

OP
OP
Montducati

Montducati

Raptor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT-350, 2020 BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I see most of you are realist like me and are just calling it the way it is. It is unfortunate for some; however, the inflated prices are coming to an end and moving forward the Bronco will be as obtainable as the Jeep.

I feel sorry for the people that were caught up in the mystique and paid well over what the Bronco is actually worth. Don't get me wrong, I'm still very excited to get mine, I just know it's not worth over $70K and a Bronco Raptor is definitely not worth over $100K.

hsun85

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner Off Road Premium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dealers can ask whatever they want, doesn’t mean they will sell.

I remember less than 1 year ago people were saying housing could never go down, and inventory would remain low.

Reactions: 0ne

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A friend was at two dealers in the Detroit metro area. $20 & $25K over MSRP. I don't remember the exact models, but they were both loaded up. Like most things, it depends.
I think one of the first things a prospective buyer needs to check is if the dealer "bought" the vehicle from another dealership or if they ended up with it thru their own ordering. There are numerous "companies" that provide a service to dealers - locating other dealers willing to sell their inventory vehicle to another dealer, but oftentimes at a "sticker" price (or more). If a dealer has purchased the vehicle from another dealer he often has to "mark it up" to cover the cost he paid the other dealer and to make a profit. If a dealer obtained the vehicle thru "normal channels" he doesn't have that inflated cost to cover.