James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2013 Wrangler, 2006 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is @Administrator tracking any production scheduling stats? I'm not so worried and frustrated about getting my own 2Door CO M7 BL (with tow). I'm a pretty chill person so I'm not as frustrated as many of you. I would love to know how many builds are being scheduled each week. If builds are being scheduled they will eventually get around to building mine.

I looked around the forum and can't find a chart of production schedules per week. Is that data being collected from self reporting like we did with ordering?

EDIT: (is that was this is going to be? https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/scheduled-orders-basic-stats.15745/)
Sponsored

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They've been building about 100 Broncos per day the past few weeks. There is a thread on it ....somewhere.

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They've been building about 100 Broncos per day the past few weeks. There is a thread on it ....somewhere.
Hmmm...Not my cousin who has been on vacation all week last week and next week....MAP shutdown has him wondering when he is even going back to work.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think what he is asking is if there is a thread to enter your own data once you are notified of a build week to be able to see what mix of trims is being built each week.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was initially interested in something like this and would enter my info....but....

With things being so fluid I think it raises more questions and stress levels for those stressed or frustrated already.
a. The whole I am 3rd in line at my dealer is causing some issues as commodity constraints makes it more like I am 1 out of x at my dealer with an ever changing order.
b. will not be that helpful as the commodity issues are dynamic and change daily. Trying to hit a moving target may help as much as hinder.
c. Starting to get really personal depending on what is put in this list....VIN...Dealer...options...order details all on public site kind raises a red flag.

OP
OP
jwmach1

jwmach1

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands, 2013 Wrangler, 2006 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All good points. I was 🤔 that if we knew how many rigs are being built is _some_ good news. Not mine, but _something_ is moving.

I wish auto makers were ultra transparent and shared those details. I'm sure they have lots of reasons not to that are seen are weighing more than the benefits.
Sponsored