Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

God damm that interior is bad. Terrible acutally.
Now I'll STFU about it.
yeah, not wild about the navy pier look
Sponsored

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Black Diamond grille is still my favorite.

mine will be painted white very soon after purchase. To match the top ?
You read my tiny little mind! Gonna paint my Big Bend grille & wheels to match my white top! If I get really crazy I’ll paint the door handles too ?

Ford Bronco Production Wildtrak and Badlands Broncos Will Share Grille But In Different Finishes 35E2F350-A50D-4083-B5BB-B34C93D4EFCB

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You read my tiny little mind! Gonna paint my Big Bend grille & wheels to match my white top! If I get really crazy I’ll paint the door handles too ?

Ford Bronco Production Wildtrak and Badlands Broncos Will Share Grille But In Different Finishes 35E2F350-A50D-4083-B5BB-B34C93D4EFCB
I’m going to paint door handles and Fenders body color.
Area 51
Grille, top, wheels = white

• Love
Reactions: N3T

Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't care about the grill.....

Those two Broncos look fuckin' sick!!

AMCheese

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUR RON
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Are the BRONCO letters removable? :unsure: I thought I saw a closeup of a base grill a while back where the letters were a slightly different shade than the rest of the grill. If so it will make the letters really easy to paint bright orange!

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
And THIS is why I come here, for these rays of hope springing out of a simple thread where we are all obsessing about one part of a vehicle that normally we’d have no choice but to accept whatever the OEM threw on there.

I am SO EXCITED to hear ALL of what you just said. I will be saving my sheckles until the day my Bronco arrives just so I can add all the accessories I want on it! W00T!

(pssst, please ask them to add a rear ladder, a vehicle color matched water can so that 20 years from now when my left knee finally blows out from overusing the clutch and I have to give the car to my son I can have a good laugh about “why the hell are you still carrying around that old red water jug?”, an awning that zips onto the soft top, hidden rear winch (or front I guess, if that’s the best they can do ?), mounting bracket for the fridge, and a ton of other stuff I can’t remember right now but know I gotta have

Ford Bronco Production Wildtrak and Badlands Broncos Will Share Grille But In Different Finishes 179C3F5A-415A-4FFB-9309-25D0637429A6

thattrue32

Badlands
First Name
Erny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1932 Ford Pickup
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Couple product details confirmed by BN

1. The WildTrak model will be produced with a grille which was unique to Badlands. Production WildTrak and Badlands will now share the same grille but with different finishes. The standard Wildtrak grille will be painted black.

2. The MIC top seen on the Wildtrak behind Farley in recent photos is still preproduction. The WildTrak top will be painted black like the grille.

So the Wildtrak black painted grille should look like this:

Ford Bronco Production Wildtrak and Badlands Broncos Will Share Grille But In Different Finishes 179C3F5A-415A-4FFB-9309-25D0637429A6

And the Badlands grille will be in different finish, like this:

that modular bumper just won me over!

Reactions: N3T

Sponsored

N3T

Big Bend
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 e320 wagon
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m going to paint door handles and Fenders body color.
Area 51
Grille, top, wheels = white
Oh, that sounds nice, too! We are gonna hafta meet up and compare how well we color matched the whites haha

Reactions: RLW

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually like the Wildtrak Grill the best. Which is what I reserved.

How about the Fog lights? Are they just on the Front Plastic Bumper or can you order Fog Lights with the HD Modular Bumper too?

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am a former Bronco owner and love them, but I would only buy one with the Badlands grill. Not a fan of the other ones. My first impression of the show Bronco's in all of their easter egg glory made my hair stand up. May look better if they were black. I also hope Ford keeps packages unique, and doesn't muddy their identity anymore. The BL and WT are way different animals and represent different demographics. I want them to look uniquely different.