First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Ya it’s pretty laughable what they let leave the Bronco assembly line. It would never happen to this scale on the F150 line, they care about customer satisfaction on those.
Sponsored

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Comment removed.
(On a couple beers it was amusing, in hindsight I can see where it would come off sounding douchey)

Last edited:

brij250

Wildtrak
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford is now under the most pressure than ever to push these things out as fast as possible. This is to be expected.

Cskyline

Base
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3500Ram
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry but these are minor details this is no Cadillac. Easy fix be glad you have it and enjoy.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford is now under the most pressure than ever to push these things out as fast as possible. This is to be expected.
That’s no excuse and the reason the big 3 all started losing market share in the 70-80s. Toyota for instance is under the same pressure as is every manf currently with all of the shortages. You sure wouldn’t see some of this stuff roll out of their plants. It’s the management prioritizing quantity over quality to meet their numbers.

Sponsored

Bird Dog Off Road

Badlands
First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands w/Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m still waiting for them to get my rear locker working from over a year ago. 4 replacement pieces have arrived damaged and the 5th one just didn’t work

brij250

Wildtrak
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That’s no excuse and the reason the big 3 all started losing market share in the 70-80s. Toyota for instance is under the same pressure as is every manf currently with all of the shortages. You sure wouldn’t see some of this stuff roll out of their plants. It’s the management prioritizing quantity over quality to meet their numbers.
I totally agree. Ford is losing a lot of $ on warranty work and recalls already.

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Rubicon 2-door, RAM TRX
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had three Raptors SuperCabs before some idiot at Ford got the 'better idea' of only making Raptors with 4-doors...Anyway my first and third Raptor were flawless, loved those trucks! However, my second Raptor looked liked it had been assembled by a one-armed blind moron, worst QC or lack thereof I have ever seen. Spent a total of 7 weeks in dealers shop trying to get it fixed...They did finally get it passable, not perfect by any stretch but good enough to sell and order a new one!

Hopefully by the time I get my WildTrak, Ford will have their act together...Or Wrangler will have their mid-cycle refresh with the new 3.0 TT inline-6, just took 7 weeks to receive my special ordered 20' Ruby 2-door and only 5 months for my 22' TRX...

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully by the time I get my WildTrak, Ford will have their act together...Or Wrangler will have their mid-cycle refresh with the new 3.0 TT inline-6, just took 7 weeks to receive my special ordered 20' Ruby 2-door and only 5 months for my 22' TRX...
Sad fact is the Bronco is in production year 3 already and still seems to have a lot of the same issues. All the warranty work has to be costing them millions.

Fingers crossed I get a good one. Have not owned a Ford since the early 90’s after years of only Fords for similar reasons. Sad to see nothing has changed in over 30 years.

Sponsored

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ya it’s pretty laughable what they let leave the Bronco assembly line. It would never happen to this scale on the F150 line, they care about customer satisfaction on those.
Decent comparison but I doubt it has much to do with customer care and alot more to do with volume and decades of continuous production and sales of 'America's top selling vehicle'

As other posters have said/asked, OP's drive-by first-glance concerns seem minor

I'd like to see pics of doors sticking out 1/4", the doors take just the right amount of momentum to close without feeling like you're slamming it, and the windows don't go up that last bit until they are fully shut- maybe op just witnessed the dealer leaving them ajar that much

0ne

Base
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Base
Removable top and doors, gaps and seals will never be perfect, next post

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I get that, but would you rather have a couple small issues that can be corrected (heck, these aren’t urgent and could be done while you get an oil change) or would you rather not have a Bronco?

I’m not arguing that the QC shouldn’t be improved, but theres there are issues that can occur with any make/model of vehicle nowadays.
Ford Bronco Quality is not job 1 1674474228080

Sweet Badge

UTultimate

Badlands
First Name
UltimateBronco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if we went on Toyota forums if people are complaining about similar things. Toyotas, especially the trucks are famous for crappy interiors, irregular gaps, squeaking etc.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I love these posts.

My time and inconvenience convincing a dealer there is a problem is never considered.

But muh warranty😆😆
When my daughter hit a deer in early June and put a small hole in the A/C condenser(no other damage), the Ford dealer nearest us was 60 days out for any type of service. . The soonest I could get it fixed at the 10 other Ford dealers within 30 minutes of our house was 5 weeks so I ordered the part from Ford, which took over almost 30 days, and had it fixed at a local body shop. Hopefully as the supply chain improves Ford will do better but they don’t exactly inspire confidence or get things done in a reasonable amount of time.
Sponsored