Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

There is quite a bit of information on YouTube about the Bronco Raptor suspension. I believe it will be using fox 3.5’s which won’t fit under your OBX. But you would get similar performance to your F150 with the fox 2.5 shocks or King 2.5. Suggest you also add upper control arms when you upgrade the shocks.

OP
OP
freezey00

freezey00

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is quite a bit of information on YouTube about the Bronco Raptor suspension. I believe it will be using fox 3.5’s which won’t fit under your OBX. But you would get similar performance to your F150 with the fox 2.5 shocks or King 2.5. Suggest you also add upper control arms when you upgrade the shocks.
Would it fit on another version of the truck?

looking to get a good upgrade but also fit 37’s.

BR0NCO

Raptor
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Audi
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Completely different mount setups. Not bolt on

Sponsored

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I would go with the King 2.5 set up and RPG upper control arms. With a little trimming of the wheel well liner, you can fit 37’s. It will lift the Bronco between 2-3 inches.

OP
OP
freezey00

freezey00

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would go with the King 2.5 set up and RPG upper control arms. With a little trimming of the wheel well liner, you can fit 37’s. It will lift the Bronco between 2-3 inches.
I don’t mind spending the extra to get to the 4” lift and upgrading shocks / springs / etc. what would be in that class?

Losy

Raptor
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, GL63, S7
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

You may be misunderstanding. the Fox 2.5 or 3.0 Hoss, 3.5 Fox, or others shock brands is not measuring lift, but the diameter of the shock. Larger diameter stays cooler and can add performance for serious off road use.

First Name
wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 bronco ii x5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The closest lift Iv seen so far to a raptor build would be the icon stage 8 lift kit. With the electronic adjusting valving it’s the closest Iv seen to a raptor suspension. Hide your wallet though your looking at around 10k not installed and installed probably anywhere from 12-15k

OP
OP
freezey00

freezey00

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
You may be misunderstanding. the Fox 2.5 or 3.0 Hoss, 3.5 Fox, or others shock brands is not measuring lift, but the diameter of the shock. Larger diameter stays cooler and can add performance for serious off road use.
Ahh ok yeah that I didn’t understand. Thanks.

Sponsored
OP
OP
freezey00

freezey00

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The closest lift Iv seen so far to a raptor build would be the icon stage 8 lift kit. With the electronic adjusting valving it’s the closest Iv seen to a raptor suspension. Hide your wallet though your looking at around 10k not installed and installed probably anywhere from 12-15k
yeah I saw some of these today.

First Name
wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 bronco ii x5
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What are your goals with your bronco? Lift it or crawl or race? Streets? Why do you need the biggest baddest suspension?

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I want the Bronco DR suspension and travel! Drooling!

OP
OP
freezey00

freezey00

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What are your goals with your bronco? Lift it or crawl or race? Streets? Why do you need the biggest baddest suspension?

My bronco goals are mostly just a nice clean looking lift with a good ride quality. Most of my time will be spent on the streets. I don't think i need the biggest and baddest - just trying to overall find something that fits well for the outerbanks.

Rockdawg84

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4RUNNER, 96 F350 CC 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My bronco goals are mostly just a nice clean looking lift with a good ride quality. Most of my time will be spent on the streets. I don't think i need the biggest and baddest - just trying to overall find something that fits well for the outerbanks.
if you want that then you should look for a set of Badlands or Sasquatch coilovers. I have a badlands Sasquatch and am running 37's with no lift what so ever. Rides great and flexes good. I am going to be adding the JKS front body mount and there will be no rubbing at all.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/jks-manufacturing-max-tire-clearance-steering-sleeve.40091/

Ford Bronco Raptor Bronco Suspension or other 399F3D30-6EB6-4259-8F08-BD45D1C11410
Sponsored