First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
now all the people cancelling their reservations can reserve them again now that this is confirmed.
Not necessarily. Floor vents are still a no-go for AC.
Sponsored

Last edited:

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You know...There are few things that the Wrangler does right, and has for decades. Their heaters (and AC in the newer ones) is amazing. My '94 might as well have a 'broil' setting on it. That heater throws some serious heat.

Not necessarily. Floor vents are still a no-go for AC.
he didn't say if they were floor vents or not. i guess i spoke too soon anyway.

Spartan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My '99 Explorer Sport 2 door has rear vents.

If the 4 door Bronco has them, then the 2 door Bronco should also.

senatorPOPS

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 - 1990 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Glad to hear the 4 door at least has rear vents, my kids will be happy. Even if it's just floor vents there are ways to rig up something so they blow up or in a certain direction. My old F150 didn't have rear vents, but I made an attachment with a 3d printer, connected some PVC to that and had it blow directly towards my daughters car seat. The off roading community is used to DIY, we'll figure something out if that's the case.

Sponsored

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Routing vents to back of the console just like my F150 are not difficult for them to do. We all know these were prototypes so they may have overlooked that in the rush to slap something together. Under the seats help (more so for heat) but not what I'd be looking for in a loaded Bronco. My wrangler doesn't have rear vents but then again its a 2 door from 2005, didn't cost $50k+ and the air blowing out of the front vents will knock you on your butt.

I don't need the cooled seats in the Bronco from Ford but you can bet you a** I'll find a way to install them just like I did in a previous vehicle. Need to go back and look at what's in the lux package my wife is wanting on her bronco.

difficulTT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Alltrack, 2010 Ford F150, 2006 Mini JCW Checkmate
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Glad to hear the 4 door at least has rear vents, my kids will be happy. Even if it's just floor vents there are ways to rig up something so they blow up or in a certain direction. My old F150 didn't have rear vents, but I made an attachment with a 3d printer, connected some PVC to that and had it blow directly towards my daughters car seat. The off roading community is used to DIY, we'll figure something out if that's the case.
This weekends plan :D :
Ford Bronco Rear vents for A/C Air Conditioning in 4 Door Bronco Are Located Under Front Seats FLLPRPPJJEJXSZV.LARGE

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This weekends plan :D :
Ford Bronco Rear vents for A/C Air Conditioning in 4 Door Bronco Are Located Under Front Seats FLLPRPPJJEJXSZV.LARGE
I have a similar contraption that I paid too much for ($40) that I use for our dogs in the back seat of the grand Cherokee when on road trips. It actually connects to one of the vents up front because the rear console vents put out minimal air at best. Wife was against me using dryer vent hose like your picture lol, it is her suv so I had to play along. The open end of the hose actually clips onto the back of the passenger headrest pointing right at the dogs.

difficulTT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW Alltrack, 2010 Ford F150, 2006 Mini JCW Checkmate
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I have a similar contraption that I paid too much for ($40) that I use for our dogs in the back seat of the grand Cherokee when on road trips. It actually connects to one of the vents up front because the rear console vents put out minimal air at best. Wife was against me using dryer vent hose like your picture lol, it is her suv so I had to play along. The open end of the hose actually clips onto the back of the passenger headrest pointing right at the dogs.
The Noggle!!
Luckily my wife is perfectly OK with me using some dryer vent for our kid :ROFLMAO:

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is everyone ignoring the Ford tweet? He said the rear doesnt have AC CONTROLS, but IT DOES HAVE AC VENTS. somewhere. theyre in there somewhere.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
The Noggle!!
Luckily my wife is perfectly OK with me using some dryer vent for our kid :ROFLMAO:
I need one of these for two reasons.

1. Because it's called The Noggle.
2. Because I could aim the passenger vents on my balls on my drive home from work and that would just be refreshing.