Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2.7L Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just got quoted over 30k ADM if I were to order a Raptor from my dealer via whatever this opening is. i thought no more adm @Ford

nathanrhode

Base
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I pray they are going to let me order a 4 door Base Model with Sasquatch. That's all i've been able to think about for months now...
I got a 2022 base sas hardtop special order that someone passed on in the beginning of January. right place right time. I would check autotrader and cars.com daily for new inventory that might be the same situation I had I selected 500 mile radius and had to travel almost 3 hours out of state, but she's all mine. Good luck

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm ordering the Bronco I want constraints be damned. Not worth spending $55k+ on a vehicle and not getting key things you want. If they don't build it oh well.

Barny227

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 wrangler jk
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you all for all of the insight.
I have been a long time lurker and not a poster. I think that I am going to place an order at 2 dealers in our region and hope for the best.
My one question and I would assume it to be correct is do the constraints stack one on top of the other.
Since I am going to order a 2 door and it is only 10% of available builds and a Wildtrak which is only 18% of available builds. Would those stack and you would be limited to only 18% of the 10%?

Sponsored

Sarah Davis

First Name
Sarah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2017 Cmax, 1992 Lincoln Town Car
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Spot on. Dealers do not even know what their allocation will be as of today! Best bet is to get in line first at a bigger known dealer, or be order #1 or #2 at a smaller one. Otherwise it’s a crap shoot!
Dealers should already know or should know soon what their allocations are. I know we know what our allocation number is and we plan to stay within that number.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got a 2022 base sas hardtop special order that someone passed on in the beginning of January. right place right time. I would check autotrader and cars.com daily for new inventory that might be the same situation I had I selected 500 mile radius and had to travel almost 3 hours out of state, but she's all mine. Good luck
I've been doing the same thing since my 21' order still isn't scheduled, the thing that is really starting to piss me off is all the blue stickers I'm finding with hard tops and Wildtrak's.... How can they be producing so many dealer stock with these parts but not make 2 yr old orders. Check out this dealer, they also seem to be selling at MSRP if anyone is interested, 500+ miles from me so I'm passing.

New Cars For Sales Wichita KS - Mel Hambelton Ford (mhford.com)

Reactions: GAN

Itsdchz

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PB XLT - 2022 Bronco WildTrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Dealers should already know or should know soon what their allocations are. I know we know what our allocation number is and we plan to stay within that number.
Honestly, I think California Dealers have their own issues outside of many other states!

TangoHunter

Base
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2016 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
The base sasquatch really is an ideal setup. All the offroad capability without intrusive driver aids or electronics to troubleshoot a decade down the line.

It was a no-brainer when the combo with a hard top was $46k, it gave me pause at $49k, made me consider waiting as the current price is approaching $52k, and now Ford me the decision for me...
This. We were looking to order a second one when the order banks reopen but we cannot justify paying almost 52k for something that was 44k on our 2021 order. Probably going to end up ordering a midsize truck with a lot of companies bringing out new body styles for 2024.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been doing the same thing since my 21' order still isn't scheduled, the thing that is really starting to piss me off is all the blue stickers I'm finding with hard tops and Wildtrak's.... How can they be producing so many dealer stock with these parts but not make 2 yr old orders. Check out this dealer, they also seem to be selling at MSRP if anyone is interested, 500+ miles from me so I'm passing.

New Cars For Sales Wichita KS - Mel Hambelton Ford (mhford.com)
I know how you feel, I have a Wildtrak on order with all the sins and I was looking at a dealer inventory the other day and saw a blue sticker Wildtrak with lux and HT and my first thought was you could build this for dealer stock and you couldn't build mine? I know dealer allocations work into to this but it just doesn't seem right.

Sponsored

Miltyflo

Outer Banks
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would just like to say Thank You to all of the Honest and Open Dealers on this Forum because my local dealer is still stating they do not know how many allocations they have but I should get built this year.

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know how you feel, I have a Wildtrak on order with all the sins and I was looking at a dealer inventory the other day and saw a blue sticker Wildtrak with lux and HT and my first thought was you could build this for dealer stock and you couldn't build mine? I know dealer allocations work into to this but it just doesn't seem right.
Did you look at his incoming blue stickers, 3 are WT's loaded up with all sins except LUX, just crazy.

TheShark

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 4DR Wildtrak, 2023 Maverick XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Did you look at his incoming blue stickers, 3 are WT's loaded up with all sins except LUX, just crazy.
I did notice that, the theme I've been seeing with most dealer stock orders with the BL and WT is at most the high package, that's why I was surprised to find a blue stickered WT with lux.

jhudak2

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak