Sponsored

Reservation vs. Order

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe JLU, 2020 Sahara JLU (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lets say I reserved a Bronco Badlands with Ford in July. Then I order the same Bronco directly from a different dealer in September now that the reservation system is shut down. Which one should I expect to get first?
Sponsored

Espy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ranger XLT Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

If the July is truly just a reservation it will never get built. So, the September order will deliver first.

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If the July is truly just a reservation it will never get built. So, the September order will deliver first.
But if you put an order in under the July reservation, the July reservation->order will arrive before the September order.

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What about an order in September 2021 (no reservation) vs a reservation in October 2021 converted to an order?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Timuh60

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe JLU, 2020 Sahara JLU (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But if you put an order in under the July reservation, the July reservation->order will arrive before the September order.
The July reservation was never converted to an order. It is still in the system as a reservation. When the original reservation was made the dealer said the order specifics wouldn't be taken till probably the end of the year. So is the reservation in Fords system still valid?

JWBroncoATL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The July reservation was never converted to an order. It is still in the system as a reservation. When the original reservation was made the dealer said the order specifics wouldn't be taken till probably the end of the year. So is the reservation in Fords system still valid?
If the July reservation was not converted to an order then just convert it to an order when the ordering system opens up in 4Q.
Sponsored