First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Like all of you, more than a year and a half ago, I put down $100 to reserve my spot to order a Bronco.
I officially put in my order late January, and I have been anxiously awaiting its arrival since.
My bronco was a member of dirt mountain, so I have been keeping track of any updates on it for the past 3 months.
Last week I finally get the notification that it has been built, and just yesterday it was delivered.
I go in today to finalize everything, and I find out that they have increased the price by 7.8% due to a "red carpet lease by Ford". Essentially making the vehicle $10k more at the end of the day.
Now I understand that this is a crazy market, but I was told that there would be no such upcharge multiple times.
At the end of the day, it is just a car, but I am still very dissapointed and upset.
I will update you all if anything changes.

edit: financing was at 4+%, perhaps that is acceptible these days, just did not seem worth it for this vehicle. As someone looking to lease however, I am a bit dissapointed.

Hope all you guys enjoy your beautiful vehicles, I hope one day I can officially join the gang.
Are you saying they raised the selling price, or is it the total cost with finance charges that raises the cost? I am sure you do not have to go through Ford Red Carpet Leasing, get your own money and pay cash? If you are only looking at leasing then you are stuck, but that is not the dealership raising the price, it is because there is no good money factor (incentivized) on the lease.
Sponsored

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

edit: misunderstanding on my end about financing/leasing.

my cosigner miscommunicated with me about the terms.

I called the dealership to clarify what was going on, and were extremely helpful and cooperative, as they have been throughout this process. Apologies.

to clarify, there was no upcharge on MSRP, and all agreements were met. Great experience with Mike Castrucci.
WTF???? We have to put our pitchforks and torches away? No Internet Boycott or Bad Review Barrage?

No burning them for being a Witch and turning you into a newt because you got better?

Damn, I was ready for the B6G Mob being whipped into a frenzy.

You know, just some mindless consumer belligerence to get us over hump day?

Come on just something? Maybe they didn’t say thank you or disrespected you by calling you ”Dude”?

Throw us a frickin’ bone or something

OP
OP
patchymanz

patchymanz

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WTF???? We have to put our pitchforks and torches away? No Internet Boycott or Bad Review Barrage?

No burning them for being a Witch and turning you into a newt because you got better?

Damn, I was ready for the B6G Mob being whipped into a frenzy.

You know, just some mindless consumer belligerence to get us over hump day?

Come on just something? Maybe they didn’t say thank you or disrespected you by calling you ”Dude”?

Throw us a frickin’ bone or something
Haha yes please put your pitchforks and torches away !

Rosalieee

Raptor
First Name
R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, BMW M3 Competition X-Drive
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So... bad credit?

Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get the feeling Dave Ramsey would have a field day with this.
SO MANY FLAGS ON THE FIELD.

Dave would get one of those forehead veins throbbing on his bald head and insult his parentage and other metrics...
Sponsored