Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Actually it sounds like worst case is that it wouldn’t survive Summary judgement and the Bronco would be sold right away.

True, that would be worst case, and I can’t speak for MN, but here if that happened at the trial court level I’d appeal it so it would still be tied up in the appellate courts for a long time.
Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can we hold off on any more negative Google reviews? Mike Levine responded to my Tweet so I’m in contact and he believes the negative reviews will just make the problem worse at the moment. Thank you! Maybe there’s hope??
Sorry even if this is resolved they still deserve every bit of negative feedback that they get. Just because you get resolution doesn't mean that a local customer that doesn't frequent forums or the internet, and doesn't know how to spread the word won't get taken advantage of. Most will just walk away with their tail between their legs without saying a word. And in that instance the dealer has essentially won.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting, saw this response from the dealer on their Google reviews page. Will also paste it below:

"Thanks for the review, I wish you know the whole story before you give out reviews on something you know nothing about. Customer call us back in February and told us he did not want the Bronco anymore and go ahead and order it. So we did. 10 months go by with emails and phone calls to the customer with no response. Vehicle has been here for over a week, customer just shows up unannounced. No appointment, no call ahead, and demand that we sell it to him. EVERY RESERVATION HOLD THAT CAME IN AND SIGNED A FORM PAID MSRP OR A PRICE THAT WE HAD ALREADY AGREED AT DATE AND TIME OF ORDER."

Makes me wonder what the hell is going on. If what the dealer said is true, I'd have less of a reason to discredit them. But they are responding like this to every bad review.

Ford Bronco Resolved to my satisfaction Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 8.22.58 AM

Also, forgive me if this is already known!

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update:
Can we hold off on any more negative Google reviews? Mike Levine responded to my Tweet so I’m in contact and he believes the negative reviews will just make the problem worse at the moment. Thank you! Maybe there’s hope??

I’m still trying to let the anger dissipate. Went to go pickup my FE order that got delivered to the dealership yesterday. Found out they wanted $118K for it ($56K markup).

I blew a gasket having waited a year and a half with a year of delays.

Superior Ford in Plymouth, MN. Their excuse - “well you didn’t sign anything and that’s what the market price is”. I was forced to walk out with no Bronco. I feel totally taken advantage of and that they just used my reservation/order so they could get one for their lot and sell at a huge markup with no intention of honoring my reservation. When I showed up it was like they weren’t even aware it was my Bronco I had reserved.

Had I known how shady the dealership was, I would have gone done the street and had it transferred to Morries Ford who would have sold at MSRP.
Have you seen, yet, the bullshit response that they are now putting on their negative Google reviews?

Thanks for the review, I wish you know the whole story before you give out reviews on something you know nothing about. Customer call us back in February and told us he did not want the Bronco anymore and go ahead and order it. So we did. 10 months go by with emails and phone calls to the customer with no response. Vehicle has been here for over a week, customer just shows up unannounced. No appointment, no call ahead, and demand that we sell it to him. EVERY RESERVATION HOLD THAT CAME IN AND SIGNED A FORM PAID MSRP OR A PRICE THAT WE HAD ALREADY AGREED AT DATE AND TIME OF ORDER.

Sponsored

Garemlin

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
---
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Interesting, saw this response from the dealer on their Google reviews page. Will also paste it below:

"Thanks for the review, I wish you know the whole story before you give out reviews on something you know nothing about. Customer call us back in February and told us he did not want the Bronco anymore and go ahead and order it. So we did. 10 months go by with emails and phone calls to the customer with no response. Vehicle has been here for over a week, customer just shows up unannounced. No appointment, no call ahead, and demand that we sell it to him. EVERY RESERVATION HOLD THAT CAME IN AND SIGNED A FORM PAID MSRP OR A PRICE THAT WE HAD ALREADY AGREED AT DATE AND TIME OF ORDER."

Makes me wonder what the hell is going on. If what the dealer said is true, I'd have less of a reason to discredit them. But they are responding like this to every bad review.

Ford Bronco Resolved to my satisfaction Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 8.22.58 AM

Well this could be an interesting turn of events. I have a feeling this is going to be one of those "my word against their word" situations. And there are only two parties that know the whole truth.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Resolved to my satisfaction 1640961605770

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Ford Account on this forum won't get you anywhere farther than calling Bronco customer service.
Not true. Calling Ford customer service will at least get you a response. The intern running the @Ford Motor Company account has been giving strict instructions to ignore these threads, as well as the mentions, and instead only congratulate people when they get their Bronco.

For them to post in one of these type threads is admitting that there is an issue and they won't do that. They are a clown living in their self insulated clown world and do not deserve to be in this forum.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

But but that’s the market! So tired of hearing that. It greed pure and simple. What @Ford Motor Company is letting dealers do to reservation holders is just unbelievable at this point. No consequences. Been a Ford guy all my life. My next truck might be a Chevy truck.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No OP I won't cool it on the 1* reviews. You're getting the tube steak without lube from this stealership AND Levine. Levine telling you that the 1* are hurting you is absurd.

They're hurting the dealership. Not you.

Sponsored

BmoreCmore

Wildtrak
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger Scatpack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The more this happens, the less enthusiastic I am about doing business with Ford. At this point, too far down the path to abandon the reservation. But part of me kinda hopes our dealer pulls a similar bait-and-switch so I can walk away on principle and have a(nother) concrete reason to never again consider a new Ford product.
This whole thing has been a freaking joke. This is pure disrespect to order a car over a year ago, signing documentation with msrp, having delay after delay, and then when your car finally comes it double the freaking price.

TyGuy40

Badlands
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saw it. And yes I was waivering back early in the year because of all of the changes to the FE and the delays. But the dealership convinced me that we should put the order in regardless and that if I decided I didn’t want it later, they would happily take it (the manager said he’d even buy it). So they ended up pushing the order through and I had no issues with that. Never heard from them again after the order was finalized.

At no point did I say, I’m canceling my reservation or order.
Copy. Just was curious what happened there. Funny, I actually got a FE reservation before they sold out. I eventually ordered a Badlands because I felt the FE was overkill for my needs. Truly my biggest regret, knowing how much they are selling for now. But still, I was happy with the BL. My dealer did try to convince me to keep the FE order, but they were never pushy. They wanted me to get what I wanted.

khatch

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco Resolved to my satisfaction 1640961605770

It's funny how when you hear the other side of a story, you rethink what you were thinking. So I'm trying to put myself in the dealer's shoes (if their "side" was true).

But I've reached a sticking point in the story. If "customer" called them back in February and said he did not want the bronco, why would the dealer keep calling and emailing the customer? They are implying that they are trying to give the customer multiple chances to change their mind, which seems unlikely.

I suppose since the customer had the reservation, he would continue to see updates about the production of the vehicle and therefore may know it's been delivered, however I find it hard to believe that if the customer had an interest or changed their mind that they would forget that they told the dealership they didn't want it, ignore these emails and phone calls offering second chances (which would make you think Oh yeah, I told them I didn't want it), and even upon a delivery notification not call and say I've changed my mind, please don't sell it.

Kevin W

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMB 4dr Sasq Base and an Erup Green 2dr Sasq Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
From my perspective, I may edit my review eventually to say that Ford corporate stepped into force their hand. But it still will never be a positive review because I should never have had to go up the chain at Ford to resolve. They deserve at least the one bad review from me!
Unfortunately if it were just you this wouldn’t get resolved in your favor. That’s the sad reality.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.