Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can’t find dimensions for the inside of this thing anywhere. Someone want to include those? Besides length and width I’d also like to know how tall of an object you can fit in these.
Sponsored

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can’t find dimensions for the inside of this thing anywhere. Someone want to include those? Besides length and width I’d also like to know how tall of an object you can fit in these.
4-Door Box
Height from carpet to top of box is 8-¾”
Height inside drawer is 4-¾”
Inside width is 32”
Inside length (front of bronco to back) is 25-¾”

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just measured mine. I tried to be pretty accurate with it, but it might be off very slightly.

The inside of the drawer is about 32" across. Keep in mind the drawer is tapered inwards slightly, as shown in the picture below. That 32" is the usable storage space and factoring in the taper.

The height is 7" tall (roughly). I have a picture below of my air compressor for reference, which just fits. Keep in mind the middle has the locking mechanism, so this particular spot is a bit shorter for what you can place in the middle.

And the depth is about 26".

Hope this helps!

Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer tempImageD7WJ8L
Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer tempImagePcQoLb

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

4-Door Box
Height from carpet to top of box is 8-¾”
Height inside drawer is 4-¾”
Inside width is 32”
Inside length (front of bronco to back) is 25-¾”
At least our measurements we posted at the same time are pretty close, haha.

Raptor18

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-250 Tremor, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At least our measurements we posted at the same time are pretty close, haha.
Yeah lol
I did the depth due to the locking pin, damn close to the horizontal dividers, so I measured the height of the divider.
You get extra credit and a gold star for presentation though!

Sponsored

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For the people that have this drawer, how far does it open? When I installed mine I had trouble getting the drawer inserted, and it's pretty stiff. It only opens about 3/4 of the way, to the point that I can't get to anything in the back dividers. I'm just wondering if this is the way it's supposed to work or if I've done something wrong.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For the people that have this drawer, how far does it open? When I installed mine I had trouble getting the drawer inserted, and it's pretty stiff. It only opens about 3/4 of the way, to the point that I can't get to anything in the back dividers. I'm just wondering if this is the way it's supposed to work or if I've done something wrong.
Mine opens pretty smoothly with no effort. If it’s sticking I’m wondering if it’s not installed on the drawer sliders properly? That’s likely the issue. Mine seems to open up pretty much all the way.

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Mine opens pretty smoothly with no effort. If it’s sticking I’m wondering if it’s not installed on the drawer sliders properly? That’s likely the issue. Mine seems to open up pretty much all the way.
That's what I was afraid of. I've looked at the drawer closely and I can't figure out how they could be installed any different. I'll see if I can take a picture to compare.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what I was afraid of. I've looked at the drawer closely and I can't figure out how they could be installed any different. I'll see if I can take a picture to compare.
The drawer can be a pain to line up on the sliders properly. You need to make sure the little plastic black thing on each side is pushed down (or up, can't remember) and that the drawer slides in fully. If you don't, it will mess it up. Those plastic black pieces basically lock it in. If you can't fully see them on both sides, it's likely not sitting right.

Edit: One more thing I forgot, was look inside the shell of the storage drawer (the "outside" piece, not the drawer itself). When I got mine, I thought it didn't come with instructions. I later found them crammed inside and getting caught in the drawer as it slid in and out. Might be your culprit?

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The drawer can be a pain to line up on the sliders properly. You need to make sure the little plastic black thing on each side is pushed down (or up, can't remember) and that the drawer slides in fully. If you don't, it will mess it up. Those plastic black pieces basically lock it in. If you can't fully see them on both sides, it's likely not sitting right.

Edit: One more thing I forgot, was look inside the shell of the storage drawer (the "outside" piece, not the drawer itself). When I got mine, I thought it didn't come with instructions. I later found them crammed inside and getting caught in the drawer as it slid in and out. Might be your culprit?
Thanks! It’s not the instructions, and at least from what I can tell everything is lined up correctly. The black levers are visible, and I’ve used them to take the drawer out 2 or 3 times. Here is a pic. The tape measure is up against the back wall of the drawer, so fully extended I have 6.5 inches that I can’t really get to. I have moved the dividers around, so behind the smaller row you can see there is a whole other smaller row is this about how other’s are working, or does the drawer extend further for you?
Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer 7336F039-55AC-4F50-9B8F-49D5457497C3

Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer 171A83B2-08C0-459A-AD3B-436AB399A465

Sponsored
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! It’s not the instructions, and at least from what I can tell everything is lined up correctly. The black levers are visible, and I’ve used them to take the drawer out 2 or 3 times. Here is a pic. The tape measure is up against the back wall of the drawer, so fully extended I have 6.5 inches that I can’t really get to. I have moved the dividers around, so behind the smaller row you can see there is a whole other smaller row is this about how other’s are working, or does the drawer extend further for you?
Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer 171A83B2-08C0-459A-AD3B-436AB399A465

This is mine, fully opened (note - I took out one of the dividers, hence why it looks a little different). The back row is about half accessible, for reference.

Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer 04F7DB79-4C86-4986-867D-2F96D0DBABE8_1_201_a

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is mine, fully opened (note - I took out one of the dividers, hence why it looks a little different). The back row is about half accessible, for reference.

Ford Bronco Review & Pics: 2021 Bronco Cargo Area Security Drawer 04F7DB79-4C86-4986-867D-2F96D0DBABE8_1_201_a
Thanks! The picture definitely helps. If I count the slots on the side I think ours are about the same. I also rearranged the dividers because I wanted the bigger section in the front for my work laptop and backpack. So I have dividers in the 2 slots furthest to the back. The very back divider makes it hard to get to the items in the back, so I may just remove that one. I really like the drawer in general, I just wanted to make sure I didn’t do something wrong during the install.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! The picture definitely helps. If I count the slots on the side I think ours are about the same. I also rearranged the dividers because I wanted the bigger section in the front for my work laptop and backpack. So I have dividers in the 2 slots furthest to the back. The very back divider makes it hard to get to the items in the back, so I may just remove that one. I really like the drawer in general, I just wanted to make sure I didn’t do something wrong during the install.
No problem! I like your idea of having the larger spot near the front for quick storage of laptop and such. I think I might rearrange my configuration now.

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have a picture of the drawer installed and the rear seats folded down? 🙏
Wish I could help, but, no Bronco yet.

However, I know the box will be higher than the rear seats folded down. It doesn't fill that drop down, if that's what you were hoping for.
Sponsored