Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Youā€™ll need at least zero offset. Mine rubbed at full lock with 35s and stock Sasquatch wheels. I ended up putting 1.2wheel spacers on and added 37s with zero rubbing.
Hereā€™s a pic before adding the wheel spacers. I couldnā€™t hold the wheel full lock while I took the pic but will give you an idea how close it was.(at full lock it does rub)

And on a side note. I did hear Rock Jock has the rear antirock done and itā€™s going through its testing. Donā€™t quote me but from what Iā€™ve heard you need to buy the AFE exhaust to relocate the oem muffler to make room for it.

IMG_1600.jpeg
Sorry, just to be sure -- these don't clear the Sasquatch tires?? Seems like a pretty big oversight. Am I missing something?

Sloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry, just to be sure -- these don't clear the Sasquatch tires?? Seems like a pretty big oversight. Am I missing something?
Nothing to with the tires... The wheels need a zero offset. Factory SAS wheels are +35mm(?) offset. Most/many aftermarket wheels run lower offset.

ralexander1211

Wildtrak
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Wildtrak 4dr, '12 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nothing to with the tires... The wheels need a zero offset. Factory SAS wheels are +35mm(?) offset. Most/many aftermarket wheels run lower offset.
Ah okay, so Sas package + RockJock's = no rubbing? Thank you. As a WT owner I'm really pressed on a solution and the RockJocks seem to be the most optimal from cost & benefit standpoint.

Sloth

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ah okay, so Sas package + RockJock's = no rubbing? Thank you. As a WT owner I'm really pressed on a solution and the RockJocks seem to be the most optimal from cost & benefit standpoint.
According to the earlier post you quoted, you need at least a zero offset rim (aftermarket) or appropriate spacers on the stock wheels.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Frankie945

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks like we get a sneak peak at the rear antirock that isnā€™t released yet. While on their site yesterday I noticed the AFE high clearance exhaust you will need for it is now listed.

Ford Bronco Rock Jock Antirock sway bar kit released IMG_2599

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Update:

I've had an intermittent low speed clunk from my driver's front corner. I assumed it was the sway bar end link, and it was.

I re-read the instructions, and they talked about potentially making one end link slightly longer than the other to avoid pre-load, instead of both of them the same length like I had set them.

I removed the sway bar end links to the LCA, set one end link as short as it can go, installed that link to the LCA, then played around slightly lengthening the other side.

This completely got rid of my clunk noise and the front end feels better.

I must have had a slight amount of preload.

Aonarch

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜23 Bronco OBX 2DR Lux 2.7, ā€˜16 Corvette Z51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks like we get a sneak peak at the rear antirock that isnā€™t released yet. While on their site yesterday I noticed the AFE high clearance exhaust you will need for it is now listed.

IMG_2599.png
Sounds like droney garbage.

But very cool about the new rear sway.

I've got the OEM rear sway on my two door and will be sticking to it.

I feel like this Rock Jock rear would introduce too much sway for my liking, since my Bronco sees a lot of street miles, but awesome for the big time wheelers here.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: 0ne