First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I am interested, yes. My biggest concern is whether my wife if going to be able to get in/out without help. It doesn’t help when I see comments that make light of those of us who have disabilities.

@Raptor911, I’ve gone to their site and signed up for notifications.
I don't see how I was making light of anyone with disabilities. You proved my point. If you need them, get them. BTW, have you tried getting into one? Even with Sasquatch it's a lot easier than a stock F150 4wd.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoBoy22

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice. So these are body mount, using the same holes as the OBX step or Badlands rock rail?
Once they release more info we’ll know for sure, but most likely they’ll use the factory mounts

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I don't see how I was making light of anyone with disabilities. You proved my point. If you need them, get them. BTW, have you tried getting into one? Even with Sasquatch it's a lot easier than a stock F150 4wd.
It was your comment about license plates.

That said, I saw one in person for the first time yesterday when I went to my dealer to check my Beretta’s fit (really, lack thereof) in the center console safe.

it was a BB Sasquatch (dealer mannequin). I was able to get in and out ok. My issue is having almost no meniscus left in my right knee from the military.

My wife is worse off than me: she was a passenger in a wreck when she was 15. She had a TBI and a two week coma, lost most use of the right side of her body, and had to learn to walk again. She’ll never regain full use of her right arm. Her best friend growing up died in the crash.

She hasn’t seen a Bronco yet, but can get in/out of a Ranger with step bars. I think the grab handle locations on the Bronco with be helpful.

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am interested, yes. My biggest concern is whether my wife if going to be able to get in/out without help. It doesn’t help when I see comments that make light of those of us who have disabilities.

@Raptor911, I’ve gone to their site and signed up for notifications.
I'm with you Jared, we have a Non-SAS Badlands on order and were both in our 60s now, so this is definitely an option for us or I'll have to carry a little step stool to keep our 40+ years of marriage going. Happy Wife Happy Life 😉

Sponsored

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'm with you Jared, we have a Non-SAS Badlands on order and were both in our 60s now, so this is definitely an option for us or I'll have to carry a little step stool to keep our 40+ years of marriage going. Happy Wife Happy Life 😉
Shes been my number one concern in this whole year of waiting for the Bronco. 👍

I’m 42, she’s 39, and in September we’ll celebrate our 10th anniversary. With an 8/9 build week, hopefully we’ll have the Bronco by then. 😎

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It was your comment about license plates.

That said, I saw one in person for the first time yesterday when I went to my dealer to check my Beretta’s fit (really, lack thereof) in the center console safe.

it was a BB Sasquatch (dealer mannequin). I was able to get in and out ok. My issue is having almost no meniscus left in my right knee from the military.

My wife is worse off than me: she was a passenger in a wreck when she was 15. She had a TBI and a two week coma, lost most use of the right side of her body, and had to learn to walk again. She’ll never regain full use of her right arm. She hasn’t seen a Bronco yet, but can get in/out of a Ranger with step bars. I think the grab handle locations on the Bronco with be helpful.
Just being honest about how I perceive them. Imo, if you and your wife can get in and out of a Ranger with just side steps, side steps would probably work on the Bronco just as well without the look of these sliders.

Did you come up with anything on your firearm? Which model do you have? I figured there was no way I was fitting my Kimber Pro in the console but I would think a sub compact .380 or 9mm would fit. A Glock 43 or 26 would be a nice Bronco companion. Something under the seat is probably the way to go for a larger pistol.

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Did you come up with anything on your firearm? Which model do you have? I figured there was no way I was fitting my Kimber Pro in the console but I would think a sub compact .380 or 9mm would fit. A Glock 43 or 26 would be a nice Bronco companion. Something under the seat is probably the way to go for a larger pistol.
Beretta M9 and M9A3. The M9 has to twist at a 45 degree angle to fit in muzzle first, but the lid won’t close because the grip sticks out. The safe isn’t deep enough. It would be worse for the M9A3 given the threaded barrel.

Currently I plan to just utilize the locking feature of the console. The pistol fit just fine in the BB I checked out yesterday.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They utilized the Body bolt, they are actually mounted under the frame tab and secured by the body bolt, I don't know of more secure bolted application. They aren't actually bolted to the sheet metal.

Edit: assuming they mount the same way as the Jeep ones.

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Engineering Power Sliders for 2021 Bronco - first pics body bolt.JPG

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It's a toss up between these and Lambo doors?

Sponsored

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Beretta M9 and M9A3. The M9 has to twist at a 45 degree angle to fit in muzzle first, but the lid won’t close because the grip sticks out. The safe isn’t deep enough. It would be worse for the M9A3 given the threaded barrel.

Currently I plan to just utilize the locking feature of the console. The pistol fit just fine in the BB I checked out yesterday.
Guess my Ruger 357 with a 6" barrel ain't gonna happen 😉

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Well the M9 is 8 inches. I don’t know the full length of the Ruger. 🤷‍♂️

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, they are quick with these. marketing material says they will hold up to moderate wheeling, wonder what that actually means. AMP are great, but not for wheeling other then dirt roads.
Probably marketing speak for they aren't covering anything.

Well the M9 is 8 inches. I don’t know the full length of the Ruger. 🤷‍♂️
Not trying to flex on ya'll too hard but do you think the console will fit one of these bad boys?

Ford Bronco Rock Slide Engineering Power Sliders for 2021 Bronco - first pics 1626573620951

RogueSqdn

First Edition
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Not if its 8 inches high. 🤷‍♂️