Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I believe (87.85% sure) the forward rail can be mounted midships, as shown in most photos, or forward, extra holes can be seen in some photos. I will use it in the rear position for my basket or forward for my kayak.

1608663098485_LI.jpg
If not, seems like something a drill and a tap can fix pretty quick.
Sponsored

Lakelife36

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Kia Borrego, 2012 Chevy Cruze, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

In order for you to have rack and not have the roof on, you'll need an aftermarket roof rack exoskeleton that attaches to the bumper or elsewhere in the rear. The standard rear attachment points for the rack are to the back clamshell of the hardtop roof.
I’m sure we’ll see a few “exo skeleton” rack solutions from the aftermarket that mount completely independent of the rear clamshell, and may afford more room to remove the second row panel.
Our old one attached between the clamshell and body
received_1058269068000781.jpeg

LARELL

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My current daily. It attaches to the base of windshield and the frame at the rear bumper:

Ford Bronco Roof Rack? IMG_6119
this is what i decided to wait for, i was all about ordering the yakama system but then i realized that with the two door im getting i wouldnt be able to take the hardtop off all the way and carry things at the same time. that kind of defeats the purpose of the bronco for me, i wanted to be able to carry my paddleboard and surfboard with the top all the way off. my mom has a similar set up on her wrangler and i like the way it looks, i know people have commented that they dont like the look.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Gobi apparently has one in the works. Or at least has plans to have one in the works. They'll come, but it'll take a while.

Sponsored

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Wildtrak (Race Red)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I found it weird when doing the B&P for my Wildtrak, no roof rack option, not possible on the 4 Door, I see it on the 2 door, keep going through B&P, getting all my options, no roof rack option or showing up on the generated example of what it will look like, get down to the bottom for racks and covers, and add the Bimini Canvas, now all of a sudden it shows the roof rack on the built vehicle, what gives Ford. Work out your B&P BS. Is it possible or not, because then it shows it can, which I find incredible that 35s and a sasquatch package rule out a small roof rack, ugh!

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I found it weird when doing the B&P for my Wildtrak, no roof rack option, not possible on the 4 Door, I see it on the 2 door, keep going through B&P, getting all my options, no roof rack option or showing up on the generated example of what it will look like, get down to the bottom for racks and covers, and add the Bimini Canvas, now all of a sudden it shows the roof rack on the built vehicle, what gives Ford. Work out your B&P BS. Is it possible or not, because then it shows it can, which I find incredible that 35s and a sasquatch package rule out a small roof rack, ugh!
Hi. Hello. You’re obviously new here.

Welcome!

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

New to here specifically, but not new to forums, website errors, cars, enthusiast groups, etc.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

New to here specifically, but not new to forums, website errors, cars, enthusiast groups, etc.
He just means we all went through the five stages of grief months ago regarding not being able to get a roof rack :)

It's not possible to get one on a 4-door with either the 2.7 or Sasquatch.

Mickey21

Wildtrak
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't get me wrong, I built and knew this was an issues months ago, just surprised (and commenting for the first time here) that it was, is, will be a thing. That is is not available for the reasons given seems all BS. I guess some things were finally changed after complaints, maybe it is possible. I know for me, I will just add one later, forces that be, be damned. But small complaints really on the order of well, at least I can finally get a Bronco I have waited for a long time to get...
Sponsored