First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully we can get enough members for a Bronco invasion to Moab once a year. Similar to Easter Jeep Safari. I live in NC but I’m already planning a trip for next year to CO and UT.

Plan to do Ophir Pass, Black Bear Pass & Imogene Pass in CO. From there head to Moab and hit Fins N’ Things, Hell’s Revenge, Poison Spider, Top of the World and Elephant Pass. Those are the for sure ones. They’re rated at Level 6 based on a few guides I’ve checked. Should be a nice challenge. Skid plates and beefed up rock rails will be mandatory.

Also plan on doing a few trips to Uwharrie a year since that’s only a 3 hour drive.

Last edited:

Paul Gagnon

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Mustang, '92 Explorer, '10 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

JesseS

Badlands
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t remember where that was but I feel like it’s somewhere coming into Rubicon Springs, before the bridge.
Yep, that's it, nice tight little squeeze, trail cam will be a huge asset.!

TaylorH

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is probably the main reason I'm switching my order from Wildtrak to Badlands. Initially I hadn't thought I'd be tackling rock crawling but I've decided Rubicon is on my bucket list and I'll appreciate the rock crawl GOAT mode. Amazing what Ford has done with this vehicle.
Count me in on a Rubicon meet up if that ever works out. I'm a few hours away in the SF Bay Area. I won't have my vehicle until sometime in 2022. I haven't done off-road trails for about 20 years since I got rid of my Jeep. Heading out to some with my 4Runner this summer but I'm excited to do Rubicon with the Bronco.

Last edited:

6G_Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 2DR waiting
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll probably get my 2dr Badlands in April/May next year but would love to go with a group to the Rubicon Trail. I also live pretty close in Sacramento/Bay Area.
Sponsored