Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dibs on the instrument cluster if it hits the junk yard
This... 👆

And the seats... Maybe...

Definitely some interesting parts to pull and tinker with.
Sponsored

Gabby

Base
First Name
Gabriella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' Bronco, 16 Tiger 800XCx, 96 Duc 900SS/Sp
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn... I want to harvest parts of this rig.

Grumpy

Big Bend
First Name
Who's
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would rape that thing faster than a prostitute on Hollywood Blvd!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jim C

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger 2022 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
140MPH full send over the creek will do that.
Launch is never a problem, landings on a nose heavy beast are a bitch!

It actually looks like the tie rod ends held:
Ford Bronco Salvage Bronco Raptor on Copart Ouch! 1675746031620
That is one that seems it could fit

So that said

Ford Bronco Salvage Bronco Raptor on Copart Ouch! 1675782679500

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I didn't say identical to, I said better than. Forgo the non-functional raptor stuff and short warranty period, you're left with basically a few suspension mods and an engine tune being the only things separating the two in performance. Do you honestly think it would take the cost of two raptors to add suspension and drivetrain mods to a Bronco in order to equal or exceed a raptor's modest wheel travel and HP? APG and Wicked are already making stuff that give the Bronco 3" more wheel travel than the raptor version, and 2.7L engines have been putting in 500HP or more quite easily.
APG is 75k in parts, 150K parts/install. not sure about wicked but im sure its up there. to each their own!

Sponsored

privateer35

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

anyone know if you can buy a part from these salvages websites or you have to buy the whole vehicle, take the part, then deal with the rest? Is it financially feasible to then turn around and give the vehicle back without the that said part you took?

OP
OP
Eagle1

Eagle1

Outer Banks
First Name
Icepick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
anyone know if you can buy a part from these salvages websites or you have to buy the whole vehicle, take the part, then deal with the rest? Is it financially feasible to then turn around and give the vehicle back without the that said part you took?
Ha ha... you mean take the car from the yard and strip it and then give it back. Right! I live right across the street from this place and the last thing I need is more trucks with car haulers blocking up the roads and plastic/metal parts falling off these vehicles and end up all over the roads. These car haulers are already a real pita as it is. Your funny!

As far as I know you have to buy the whole thing, other wise if you sell piece by piece, this place becomes a junk yard and that becomes a regulatory issue. Hence EPA and other ........

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

swamp2

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
911 Carrera S / 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I didn't say identical to, I said better than. Forgo the non-functional raptor stuff and short warranty period, you're left with basically a few suspension mods and an engine tune being the only things separating the two in performance. Do you honestly think it would take the cost of two raptors to add suspension and drivetrain mods to a Bronco in order to equal or exceed a raptor's modest wheel travel and HP? APG and Wicked are already making stuff that give the Bronco 3" more wheel travel than the raptor version, and 2.7L engines have been putting in 500HP or more quite easily.
Wow, ignorance.

Do you know why the Raptor handles so well both on road as a daily and off road for both crawling and high speed work?

I suggest having a look here. It helps explain why there is soooo much more than wheel travel to a comprehensive suspension design. This is why random back yard builds that do nothing but lift, increase travel and throw on big tires might offer some improvements in some areas but will absolutely also exhibit significant downsides for other performance metrics. Not saying this is what any other particular vendor is doing, just making a point.

Next add in the fully electronic, real time adjustable shocks with position sensors. This doesn't exist for the aftermarket. Oh yeah, those don't make the Raptor work better...

Hmmm, whats next? How about the fantastic lockers and software modes to control all of the traction and stability controls? You can't get this, nothing even close in the aftermarket. Oh yeah, I forgot, real wheelers only use all nannies off, all the time...

Of course anything you can do to the 2.7 power wise, will soon exist for the Raptor, so that's a wash.

Last edited:

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow, ignorance.

Do you know why the Raptor handles so well both on road as a daily and off road for both crawling and high speed work?

I suggest having a look here. It helps explain why there is soooo much more than wheel travel to a comprehensive suspension design. This is why random back yard builds that do nothing but lift, increase travel and throw on big tires might offer some improvements in some areas but will absolutely also exhibit significant downsides for other performance metrics. Not saying this is what any other particular vendor is doing, just making a point.

Next add in the fully electronic, real time adjustable shocks with position sensors. This doesn't exist for the aftermarket. Oh yeah, those don't make the Raptor work better...

Hmmm, whats next? How about the fantastic lockers and software modes to control all of the traction and stability controls? You can't get this, nothing even close in the aftermarket. Oh yeah, I forgot, real wheelers only use all nannies off, all the time...

Of course anything you can do to the 2.7 power wise, will soon exist for the Raptor, so that's a wash.
He obviously has no clue on all the differences. Axles, differentials are different, brakes are different, wheels are different. Suspension is way different, frame has been reenforced.
Sponsored