NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
With a tune it'll be more than adequate.
A tune won’t put the engine back into its powerband, and the base 3.73 are really only adequate for street. Besides a regear is cheap enough to be a no brainer.

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A tune won’t put the engine back into its powerband, and the base 3.73 are really only adequate for street. Besides a regear is cheap enough to be a no brainer.
So a tune and gears? The manual has different gearing. I'd be stunned if that was less than adequate.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mariner, 2016 CMAX, 2017 F-150 Platinum FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
While we are at it we need the 2.7 EB with a manual and SQ. I want all that on my FE!
Actually, I would rather have the front dig (aka turn assist) option before the 2.7. I think the 2.3 will be fine.

Sponsored

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
I agree! I just sold my 2020 JL Unlimited Rubicon (auto) to buy a Bronco . I may just go buy a JL Rubi manual. Not sure what Ford is doing. I drove a Ford Raptor V8 for 7 years And did not buy a new one because it is a V6. Yes, I know the stats say V6 is better... but drive both and u tell me what is better. I know manuals drivers only make up a small portion of the buyers so I get it but that maybe a show stopper for me.
So much this, no V8 is a huge mistake, only other somewhat desirable option is the manual. I don’t see what Fords doing here by limiting one of the biggest draws.

The new Bronco is damn near perfect which is refreshing against the 200 crossover/minivans flooding the market. Damn near perfect minus the drivetrains. Give me the Jeep drivetrains, or better yet a decent drivetrain that I want to own.

Who wants to drive topless with a engine that sounds like a Honda Civic?

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the real issue why Ford doesn't offer ala carte is that they are like the cable company.

Also, I don't think they know how to price the seperate options. Although the F-150 has a good deal of ala cart options, including FIVE different engines. There are others that are ala carte too. But not all.

Broncoguy72

Badlands
First Name
Lane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum, 2017 VW Jetta GLI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ya know. I don't ask for much from many people. But SERIOUSLY FORD?! First you won't give us the 2.7 ecoboost with the 7-speed manual. NOW, you are saying we can't get the Sasquatch package with a manual?! I know you read these forums, and I know you watch this one close. So do us ALL a favor and give us the 7-speed in any trim, any combination, with any package. You know what we want, and we've waited 25 years for it. So please, give us what we want. Don't be a Toyota with the Supra and give us "almost" what we wanted. We've been clear, now do it.

eBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Mr. C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ya know. I don't ask for much from many people. But SERIOUSLY FORD?! First you won't give us the 2.7 ecoboost with the 7-speed manual. NOW, you are saying we can't get the Sasquatch package with a manual?! I know you read these forums, and I know you watch this one close. So do us ALL a favor and give us the 7-speed in any trim, any combination, with any package. You know what we want, and we've waited 25 years for it. So please, give us what we want. Don't be a Toyota with the Supra and give us "almost" what we wanted. We've been clear, now do it.
Yep, I can see them now scrambling to make the change...

Sponsored

Goocci gang

Base
First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler jlu
Your Bronco Model
Base
Current wrangler jlu sport with 3 inch lift and 35s all done aftermarket, before that a jku with 35s and 3 inch lift....

A bronco was my first car I ever bought and swore I'd buy one when the relaunched....

The idea of having to drive a 4 cyl and will again have to go aftermarket for lifts and tires is a hard stop.

I refuse to drive a auto... And not having sasquatch and the v6 with the manual is the ultimate epic fail....

Its beyond sad

The Pope

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've signed .......

I took the time to read ALL of the post up until now.
*For those who are wanting the MT in the Sas - I agree that it should be available.
*For those who are wanting a HD-MT for the 2.7L - I agree and HOPE that it will be available. (read Deal Breaker for me if it's not available)

If FoMoCo really wanted to streamline something, they can ditch the M190 Front Axle and put the M210 in EVERYTHING. Because those who plan to run 35+ on the front with the M190 might be up for a Very Rude Awakening as some point.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Motor Trend...

Why is this feeling more and more like a marketing campaign? I get the feeling we’re going to get a “We listened to the community and have responded by making a change. See Ford listens.”.
Sponsored