Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

To everyone saying that the Manual would be undriveable if properly spec'd to support 35's and the 2.7L, let the manual drivers worry about that. I cannot fathom why the apologist have to constantly support this fallacy. Every stick driver I know would hit the weight room everyday, doing left leg work just so they could get what they want. I have driven a heavy clutch in bumper to bumper traffic on multiple occasions and I would happily do it again.
Sponsored

bbq4133

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 6MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
To everyone saying that the Manual would be undriveable if properly spec'd to support 35's and the 2.7L, let the manual drivers worry about that. I cannot fathom why the apologist have to constantly support this fallacy. Every stick driver I know would hit the weight room everyday, doing left leg work just so they could get what they want. I have driven a heavy clutch in bumper to bumper traffic on multiple occasions and I would happily do it again.
There's been a weird amount of corporate apologia when the corporation itself has refused to actually defend/explain its decision.

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you. My friends and I built my RX-7 that made over 550whp at 20psi. I had a twin plate clutch and never had a single issue. A little grabby? Sure. It was as light as oem though and could handle plenty more power. This BS that the clutch can't take the abuse or that it would be too heavy is coming from people with no experience on the matter. This isn't the 80's or 90's when you'd need a stiff clutch to hold power/torque.

CinciGP

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`72 Jeep CJ6, `04 Jeep Rubicon, '18 Jeep JLU sport, `09 Mercedes CLK550
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Asked this in another thread, but no answer. Can you even get the 7 speed in a 4 door or is it just the 2 door.

They show auto as standard on the 4 door.

If true that means you can only get a stick in non-sas 2 door?

Sponsored

N31L

Badlands
First Name
Neil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, LEAF, Minivan, CB750
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My theory is that because the 7MT numbers will be so small they want to limit the issues. Pushing the Sasquatch around could cause Transmission or Clutch failures prematurely. Therefore just make all the base models aftermarket and void those warranties.

I hope I'm wrong, I want my 7SpdSquatch.

-N31L

sbailey

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was really wanting the 7sp/2.7 twin turbo V6/Sasquatch. I really don't understand why its not available. They claim the new Bronco is built for personalization, but is it really???

jimmy-joe

First Edition
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We want a manual on the high-end models, Reserved a First Edition and would definitely choose stick. Please give us what we all want (at least make it an option)!!! Thanks for listening to use consumers Blue Oval Captains of Industry.

flyfish

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge 2500 CTD, 2016 Nissan 370z Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Already signed the petition.

Ford how about a compromise;

If I select the Sasquatch package with a MT, "make" make me select the 2.7.
So, with the Sasquatch package, no 4cyl.
Solved it for you on paper, now go make it happen.

GoneAndDusted

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Asked this in another thread, but no answer. Can you even get the 7 speed in a 4 door or is it just the 2 door.

They show auto as standard on the 4 door.

If true that means you can only get a stick in non-sas 2 door?
From the details on Ford's site on each model, the base 4 door comes only with the 10 speed automatic transmission. The 4 door Big Bend/Black Diamond/Badlands comes with the 7 speed manual as standard equipment with the base 2.3L Ecoboost engine.

Sponsored

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Badsquatch dream is dead.
Awesome profile pic. Wonder if you could add two more toes to it to represent the 7 gears. and make one of them super huge.