First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford is following the same process that they have done for the Raptor.

You can't have a Warthog package for x amount of money. Too many changes so it has to be it's own vehicle.

BTW ... Raptor/Warthog will be it's own brand one day. This is what Ford is going for.

Did you know that the Raptor frame is unique onto itself? It is not shared with the F150. And I bet the warthog frame will also be unique and not shared with the Bronco.

Again ... too many changes just to make it a package.

Exactly my thoughts earlier on when it was revealed- why not make it a package instead of it’s own trim.

Basically any trim can add squatch or warty package to their trim!!!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WARTY! WARTY!! WARTY!!!!!!!!

I keep checking this thread I'm hype lol

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So... we just got an Expedition... it is not a Max, but it is still huge. The look of that pic suggest the Warthog might really be the “Boss Hog”.

Sponsored

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I dunno.

Judging by that abandoned tire someone ditched in the field on the left, I'm worried the Warthog is gonna be really small.

:/
I believe that tire used to be a Ferris wheel. I was thinking the opposite. How about putting that tire size for a Godzilla Sasquatch edition?

It would defeat every DONK competitor during the Dream Cruise on Woodward south of 8 mile.

Stereo

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Saw a Warthog testing. Engineer didn’t want me to take any pictures up close. Very cool, tons of sensors all over it and definitely a v6.

I cropped a side view picture with the Expedition to give a sense of size.

Here’s my feedback:

So, briefly. It had a ton of travel, obvious remote reservoir shocks, sensors on front and rear suspension and shocks, obviously different control arms, it was running and had that signature farm implement v6 sound. Could easily fit 37s if the tires on it were 35s (I am assuming they were). It was very big. Long, tall, wide. Smaller than an F150 equivalent, much bigger than the Ranger equivalent.

Ford Bronco Saw the Warthog Bronco Testing 1607549376016

Ford Bronco Saw the Warthog Bronco Testing 1607549376016
My eyes really deceived me in this pic b/c it looked like the Warthog was as tall or taller than the Expedition but then I took my incredibly accurate finger and measured from the tire base to roof on both and the Expedition is taller. I guess I am losing it in my old age.

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My eyes really deceived me in this pic b/c it looked like the Warthog was as tall or taller than the Expedition but then I took my incredibly accurate finger and measured from the tire base to roof on both and the Expedition is taller. I guess I am losing it in my old age.
In person it appeared slightly taller than the Expedition. It does have cladding and camouflage that made it difficult to tell. The pictures are not easy to tell either. Did what I could?

Stereo

First Edition
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

In person it appeared slightly taller than the Expedition. It does have cladding and camouflage that made it difficult to tell. The pictures are not easy to tell either. Did what I could?
Great pic! Hopefully that did not come across as not grateful because that was not my intention.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great pic! Hopefully that did not come across as not grateful because that was not my intention.
Not at all, I just know it’s hard to get perspective on those blown up shots.

OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’d put a deposit on one of these. Missiles included?
We had one buzz over us on the golf course about a month ago, glad it wasn’t hunting me. It was totally awesome in person!
Sponsored