David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I think this thing will be a beast, but way to overkill for me.
Sponsored

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just to clarify, that is an Expedition and the Warthog was a bit taller. I didn't post all my pictures, becuse some were grainy and I can only take so much complaining :ROFLMAO: ;)
I don't blame you! Quite a few professional photographers on this forum apparently from some comments I've seen.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mattwings

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It will be interesting to see if there are options engine wise. This was definitely a v6, assuming it is the 3.0 Eco Boost. Probably 400hp and 450 lb ft of torque. Rumors are still strong on the 6.8 Baby Godzilla for the Raptor, with the 392 Jeep and the TRX, Ford may counter ? Roush was right across the street from where they were testing. 6.8 Aluminum V8 with a supercharger can easily hit the 700hp mark (naturally aspirated ā€œtunedā€ crate 7.3 is hitting almost 700hp w/o forced induction). Itā€™s just bragging rights for me, I think the 2.7 will be overkill.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Any chance we get a 2 door warthog? Only seen 4 door testers.
What if I told you..... The REAL Warty was a two door .... on a 4 door wheelbase ....like
the Bronco R that raced in Baja.

Just wildass speculation.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1607546890788.png

Availability, Summer of 2031 .... MAYBE ... all depends on parts, suppliers and management .... but probably Fall of 2035 .... the end of the Fall ...... or beginning of winter ..... somewhere in those time frames.
Artillery hatch confirmed! :cool:

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What if I told you..... The REAL Warty was a two door .... on a 4 door wheelbase ....like
the Bronco R that raced in Baja.

Just wildass speculation.
I need 4 doors, but that would be pretty cool and I would still buy one. Don't think it will be the case though.

Dwolen

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am sure I am in the minority here but seeing anything related to this version is frustrating. I feel Ford should focus on delivering the ā€˜21 Bronco in final form before they start putting any attention to a model that isnā€™t scheduled for two more years. Every time we see a delay or changes to the specs (i.e roof, slide out tailgate, Mansquach) but then this makes me feel like Ford is spreading too thin and trying to be everything to everyone all at once

Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I felt kind of bad for the development guys, they were all working in person, in packed buildings (lot was full) down the street, at world headquarters, lot was empty (work from home). No doubt they are trying to get these vehicles to production ASAP.
Lot being full doesn't mean people are there. It means they took a test vehicle home, and left their personal car in the lot.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am sure I am in the minority here but seeing anything related to this version is frustrating. I feel Ford should focus on delivering the ā€˜21 Bronco in final form before they start putting any attention to a model that isnā€™t scheduled for two more years. Every time we see a delay or changes to the specs (i.e roof, slide out tailgate, Mansquach) but then this makes me feel like Ford is spreading too thin and trying to be everything to everyone all at once
The teams working on this are entirely different teams working on getting the 21MY out the door. Ford has a long history of working on multiple vehicle lines at once. I know these share a nameplate "Bronco" but they're so different in architecture it's like saying Ford should stop developing the next gen Mustang to focus on 21MY Bronco - completely different teams.
Sponsored