First Name
OJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This past Saturday I pick up my 4 Door Badlands after waiting 11 months. I surveyed the vehicle before taking delivery. That evening my wife notices a Scratch and Dent on the Passenger Door Jam. It seemed someone dropped something heavy on it.

I called my rep and texted him the pics. He simply says it was not there as the kept the truck indoors the entire time they had it (5 days).

I regret not looking inside the door jams, but there are only so much you can look for when taking delivery.
Ford Bronco Scratch and Dent noticed after picked up 85721004-20F2-4E1D-A92A-D4FF1D9499D3
Ford Bronco Scratch and Dent noticed after picked up EE294B87-F8E4-457C-BE22-F378D9B8FAC5

Do I have any argument with Ford or the dealership about this issue? It does not seem the dent is worth fixing, but perhaps to at least touch up the scratch.
Sponsored

paxfish

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150 fx4 eco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tough luck, but a bit of touch up paint outta do it. And it'll make you first real ding less painful!

I also PPF'd that spot as soon as we got home.

I took a nephew to pickup to help inspect every body panel and test every switch/function while I went through the B6G delivery checklist.

That was a big help on a day fill of distraction.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Touchup paint and a sill plate cover?

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This past Saturday I pick up my 4 Door Badlands after waiting 11 months. I surveyed the vehicle before taking delivery. That evening my wife notices a Scratch and Dent on the Passenger Door Jam. It seemed someone dropped something heavy on it.

I called my rep and texted him the pics. He simply says it was not there as the kept the truck indoors the entire time they had it (5 days).

I regret not looking inside the door jams, but there are only so much you can look for when taking delivery.
Ford Bronco Scratch and Dent noticed after picked up 1.PNG
Ford Bronco Scratch and Dent noticed after picked up 1.PNG

Do I have any argument with Ford or the dealership about this issue? It does not seem the dent is worth fixing, but perhaps to at least touch up the scratch.
20220814_134718.jpg

rtazz17

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford bronco big bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Those guards actually look nice. Does anyone have a pic of them on an actual Bronco?
I have sill plate covers. Even if it was there prior to delivery you will eventually scatch that up. Just cover with your choice of sill plate covers and call it a day.
my dealer wouldnt even question that scratch if I called. He wouldve made it good no matter what to keep me as a future customer. These dealers suck now. only short term memory. Cant see future sales.

OP
OP

Juice Simpson

Badlands
First Name
OJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have sill plate covers. Even if it was there prior to delivery you will eventually scatch that up. Just cover with your choice of sill plate covers and call it a day.
my dealer wouldnt even question that scratch if I called. He wouldve made it good no matter what to keep me as a future customer. These dealers suck now. only short term memory. Cant see future sales.
I actually thought that he would request to at least look at it after I tipped him $100 after taking delivery hours earlier. Bastard!

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Funkdoobiest

First Edition