First Name
OJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like the passenger closed the door on the belt buckle to me.
Now that you say that, it does look like that. I can actually picture that.

I will look into it again. If it kinda matches the buckle, then as an honest person I would not expect them to cover it because it could have been after taking delivery. They could also do a touch out of good faith, especially since I tipped them.
Sponsored

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I will look into it again. If it kinda matches the buckle, then as an honest person I would not expect them to cover it because it could have been after taking delivery. They could also do a touch out of good faith, especially since I tipped them.
I’ve done it before on a couple vehicles. I did it on the bronco, luckily I had the sil plates installed. Got pinched against that instead of the paint.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The dealer did not like it that I paid cash and did not finance. Based on their reaction, and amount of managers that tried to persuade me to finance, it seemed he was counting on the extra commission.
Yeah, mine seemed dismayed when I produced a cashier's check for the agreed amount (MSRP + taxes), but damn, tipping a car dealer, nah I'm WAY too cheap for that.

Benzo

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
too many to list
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Wolf1961

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco sustained rock dings along both doors due to the lack of mudflaps. I installed flaps and met with my service tech at dealership. He arranged for the ding repair at their costs. Sheehy Ford has been wonderful to work with.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd at least ask them. What do you have to lose? You could always just go directly to service if you think the sales dept is going to give you grief.

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"Not a Step" I like it out looks like it belongs there, where did you purchase the label from? I am getting my Bronco WT cyber orange on the 29th off this month.
Feromachines.com

Reactions: Los

RELEGATION BATTLE

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco (2-dr.)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wouldn’t make a federal case of this. The touch-up paint is the way to go—you should have some on-hand anyway. Then, as others have mentioned, you’re fortunate that you can cover this with door sill protectors.

I think door sill protectors are a must for this vehicle anyhow, as it has one of the widest jambs running across the bottom I’ve ever seen—so the scratches and dents are coming regardless if you choose to do nothing.

Sponsored