Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was torn between 3 colors, I mean really torn, until I had the chance to see them all in person. As soon as I saw Area51, I KNEW that was the choice for me. Every time I see an a51 sport on the road I’m love stricten.

So if you saw it and were turned off, you know it’s not the color for you.
Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you like the color, doesn't matter what persuasion it invokes; liberate your mind. I see some very soft men in black or cherry red vehicles all day, but I know some pretty tough guys who sometimes wear a pink shirt. I have a buddy who does at times and he was an Army Ranger.

Your car color doesn't make you cool or anything else; you'll still be whoever and whatever you are no matter the color of that car.

Just like a car can't make you cool. A lame ass guy in a "cool" car will just be looked at as a lame ass dude in a "cool" car; he will not somehow morph into cool.

If you like a color, make it your own, be confident in who you are, and enjoy what you like since it's the ride you'll live with.
Spot on.

It's exactly that... On many levels. I get people who ask me if a Ferrari attracts women... I usually laugh pretty loudly. To be perfectly honest, guys are more into it than women. I would get more girls in a mini van.

Why? Because most people (and that includes many women) see a Ferrari as self-indulgent. Do you think that being self-indulgent is an attractive quality when dating or seeking someone to be your partner?

The color of your Bronco doesn't define you as a man, any more than the color of your eyes do. Although there are some exceptions with regards to a car... A convertible pink mini (as in Dirty Grandpa) or a Pontiac Aztec in any color... May be impossible to overcome... Otherwise, it comes down to you.

OP
OP
Desmomini

Desmomini

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ferrari 348, Porsche 914
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was torn between 3 colors, I mean really torn, until I had the chance to see them all in person. As soon as I saw Area51, I KNEW that was the choice for me. Every time I see an a51 sport on the road I’m love stricten.

So if you saw it and were turned off, you know it’s not the color for you.
Wow, so you LIKE it on the Sport? That's the most interesting comment here.

I was immediately turned off to it on the Sport. There's one in the neighborhood, and I dislike it each time I see it, but like *photos* of the full size in A51. Haven't been able to see a full-size in person.

My 7/14 order is still waiting, so I have time, and have been seriously mulling Velocity Blue instead.

OP
OP
Desmomini

Desmomini

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ferrari 348, Porsche 914
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Spot on.

It's exactly that... On many levels. I get people who ask me if a Ferrari attracts women... I usually laugh pretty loudly. To be perfectly honest, guys are more into it than women. I would get more girls in a mini van.

Why? Because most people (and that includes many women) see a Ferrari as self-indulgent. Do you think that being self-indulgent is an attractive quality when dating or seeking someone to be your partner?

The color of your Bronco doesn't define you as a man, any more than the color of your eyes do. Although there are some exceptions with regards to a car... A convertible pink mini (as in Dirty Grandpa) or a Pontiac Aztec in any color... May be impossible to overcome... Otherwise, it comes down to you.
Have you seen an A51 in person, preferably in a 2 door?

Would love to hear your reactions, how it looked in different light, vs the Sport if you've seen that.

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ditched A51 months ago

Sponsored

U725Bronco

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Every color looks better on the big Bronco. I really don't like A51 on the Sport and I can see how it could look good on the big Bronco, but it's not the color for me.

Rayder

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think both area 51 on cactus don't look good on the sport. I don't think you can directly compare them. It's a cute little SUV, and the pastel tones don't help to allay the cuteness. On the Big Bronco with all th black/gray accents and aggressive look they take on a whole different character. Like, I'd never buy a bright yellow Sedan, but on a Ferrari or McLaren it can be a cool color. If there was a bright green bronco sport it would probably look silly, but I think it would work on the big bronco. I was questioning A51 too with all these sports driving around, but I saw it on a Wild track last week and it looks absolutely incredible.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.