Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Those numbers look better for a BL MIC then the last time.
Sponsored

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, the 2.7 has become a major problem and Sasquatch and Lux have become much bigger problems than they had been as of the first list we saw. This is pretty brutal…the only positive is that only 2% of people switched to Soft top, so maybe I still have a slight chance for September since I made that switch.

soupcook

Outer Banks
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger and 2017 GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You want to get your Bronco order scheduled ASAP?

Here is a list of the take rates versus demand for September production.

Your Big Bend, 4-Door, 2.3, Automatic/Manual, Soft Top order could get scheduled ASAP!

Now you just need to decide what compromises you may be willing to make to get your Bronco scheduled more quickly. You should have a week or two to contact your dealer to get your options updated as close as possible to what this list allows.

Also please keep in mind, these commodities change monthly. So August looks different than September. September will look different than October, etc. So Webasto could be able to produce more hard tops, or there may be more or less supplies for sasquatch. These only apply to this upcoming scheduling month.

Bronco Commodity September.PNG
Great information. Thanks. I'll hold out for my 7/14/2020 reservation for the impossible OBX/2.7L/2D/MIC/TOW/Lux/SAS/Mod Ft Bumper. It seems Rapid Red color is in full supply.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Zach@Granger
I got an update that my BL went into production, have you seen much of a timeline on shipping from MAP to Granger?
Just curious!

Sponsored

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No compromises here. Decided to order an F150. I’ll have it the first week of august. Only reason I’m sticking with Ford is that I get A/Z plan plus all incentives at the time of order or delivery depending on whats the best deal.

BigA572nd

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Zach@Granger is the $1000 or $2000 below invoice still available? I am needing a vehicle sooner rather than later and was thinking about dropping my constraints and then placing a new order with high constraints. Thanks for all of your help!!!!

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger
I got an update that my BL went into production, have you seen much of a timeline on shipping from MAP to Granger?
Just curious!

No, that is a great question. We have 35 Broncos that are currently in "In Production" status, out of all of those we don't have one ETA. They all say ETA TBD.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Zach@Granger is the $1000 or $2000 below invoice still available? I am needing a vehicle sooner rather than later and was thinking about dropping my constraints and then placing a new order with high constraints. Thanks for all of your help!!!!
Yes, we're still doing $2000 below invoice until the end of the month.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Wow, the 2.7 has become a major problem and Sasquatch and Lux have become much bigger problems than they had been as of the first list we saw. This is pretty brutal…the only positive is that only 2% of people switched to Soft top, so maybe I still have a slight chance for September since I made that switch.
If I could get a scheduled vin guarantee, I would dump the 2.7 that I could live with and just get the OEM performance pack, but I am not doing it otherwise. This you "might" have better odds is not a game I am playing and the more time goes by might as well just wait.

mtap

Black Diamond
First Name
Mervin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra, Hummer H3, Harley Sportster
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Zach@Granger any info on the “extended 7/23” deadline for tops? Will this affect scheduling next week or is there even scheduling next week to begin with?

Gamecock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands / Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t see how the Lix package went from 18% of the USOB in June….to 50% now. That many people couldn’t have changed to Lux.

Portapot

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cj7, RX350, f250,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
How the hell is Black Diamond only 11%?

If I swap my build to Badlands, I'm more likely to get built. Someone tell me how that makes any kind of sense.
Couldn't agree more. I might as well have never placed a Day 1 reservation with a 2Dr, BD, SAS, 2.7, MGV with TOW and MIC. I'm totally lit up with Red. Must be related to the Washout floors or something. It's the only major difference I can think of.

If my Bronco Order were an XMAS tree:
Ford Bronco September Bronco Commodity Guide - Here's how to get your Bronco scheduled more quickly! redtr
Sponsored

Last edited: