First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 edge st
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would consider 4dr soft as long as I get 2.3 manual. BL with mid appears to give the most for the $$
Sponsored

Fabs

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey, that's similar to what I ordered: BB, 2.3, 4DR, Auto, Mid, Tube Step, MIC, in Velocity Blue. I ordered from Granger and was lucky enough to get a VIN.....my last known build date is the Friday 08/06.....hopefully you'll get yours built soon!

Congrats what was your reservation/build date. Iā€™m hopefully getting my email Thursday but doubtful. If I donā€™t get it by the 14th I think Iā€™m going to switch my soft top.

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Congrats what was your reservation/build date. Iā€™m hopefully getting my email Thursday but doubtful. If I donā€™t get it by the 14th I think Iā€™m going to switch my soft top.
My Ford reservation email said 11:59 on the 13th of July 2020, and my ordered was placed 03-17-21 with Granger! I received my VIN on 04/22 saying my week of build was 06/21, then moved to 07/12, and now scheduled for Friday 08/06! Obviously, I have no window sticker, but hopefully soon!

chowfun27

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 392
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

99 MY21 allocations left and roughly 60% of those will be a hard top with 33 FE still left to fulfill.
That leaves less than 30 hardtops left for MY21. I'm #212 in the queue and have a BL SAS, High Package, Tow & MIC top ordered. There's a very very slim chance to get a MY21 but should hopefully be an early MY22 so I'm choosing not to compromise my build just to get it a couple months earlier at best. Plus, who wants a soft top in the dead of winter here in Iowa? šŸ˜…

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Also no need to wait to switch to a soft top. Any new vehicles scheduled with soft top will be September production and include the hard top prep kit.
Thanks for the great info! Do you think your comment applies to the carbonized gray hart top with respect to September production (non-FE)? I understand that the carbonized gray hard top is still available along with the soft tops.

Sponsored

Mikeyboy

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'm quite disappointed with the entire process. Having a reservation date of July 14 and an order date in early March, I was certain I'd get a '21 model year but from the sound of everything I bet mine will be a '22 now. I sure hope the roll out of the F-150 Lightning will be managed better.
Amen. I'm a rookie when it comes to my Bronco order. All I know is I placed order in Jan 2021 and of course it has every option Lux package, Sas, big engine, etc. that is holding the Bronco production up, but if I get it in Jan or Feb of 2022 will it be a '22 model year?

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A little off topic but I wonder when the 2022 B&P will be up. Initially I though it would be late July given the September order timeframe. Now that they will be selling to non reservation holders I am guessing we are stuck with the 2021 B&P for as long as people are willing to go on there and spec trims with available parts.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Wildtrak
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Website
grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for the great info! Do you think your comment applies to the carbonized gray hart top with respect to September production (non-FE)? I understand that the carbonized gray hard top is still available along with the soft tops.
September production of the hard top will account for 60% of the total Broncos produced. The demand far oustrips that with 95% of total reservations that would like hard tops. I'm not sure how much that number has moved with this recent change though.

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
September production of the hard top will account for 60% of the total Broncos produced. The demand far oustrips that with 95% of total reservations that would like hard tops. I'm not sure how much that number has moved with this recent change though.
Wow, 95%, that's crazy! Thanks again for the info . . .

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
so my order is a simple 2 dr base model, and i didn't get my order in, during the initial rush but my order is in at a small dealership with an allotment of only 5 vehicles, and i am within the five. I asked the other day about when to expect my order, and this was the reply.

The scheduling has been slow and so far only one of our orders has been scheduled. I do not know when yours will pull, but it will be a 2021 model

Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We recently received communication for our Bronco allocation for the month of September. This could be helpful for you regardless of where you purchased your Bronco to get an idea on production flow.

To Recap

26 - Initial Allocation (+2 Mannequin Units)
43 - Second Allocation
5 - August production of First Editions (scheduled this week)
30 - September production (+1 mannequin unit)
107 Production commitment in total.

So we've received 104 of our 203 total retail orders allocated to us +3 stock/mannequin units.

That leaves 99 units of production left for the month of October and November in 2021. This makes sense with the increasing production rate of the plant and I've been reassured that we will get our entire 2021 allocation estimate production in 2021.

The final 3 months of production are going to be very FE heavy. We have 42 First Editions and have 9 total produced up until this point. So if you have sasquatch/lux package and not first edition, my uneducated guess is that the chances of your vehicle being produced is slim as a 2021 compared to another lower trim without those options. They are going to need to allocate a lot of those commodities to the FEs that need to be built. I've also been told if you are FE no need to worry about yours being produced in 2021, it will get built.
Sooooā€¦
My dealer
Future Fordā€¦ Sacramento Ca.
Has Roughly 400 orders
My is a Base 2 door Squatch, reserved nov 12th 20ā€¦. Order put in March 19th 21
Soā€¦ā€¦ March/April 2022???ā€¦.ish???
Give or take 2 monthsā€¦

Mnext02

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Base
Can someone give me their best guess as to when I will get my Bronco?

reserved July 14
#5 on dealers list, they are allocated 80 I believe, 10 have been scheduled to be built so far I think.
Ordered a 4 door base Sas w mic hardtop and 2.7 motor. Oxford white.
Any guesses?

thank you

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hard to say, but probably before 2025 for sure! Seriously, though, it sounds like you are in decent shape. The mic hardtop is the biggest issue right now, but the two other "high demand options" that are working against your build are the Sas and the larger engine. If you opted for a tow package that is also reportedly an issue. No Lux package will help you but the really good news is your dealer allocation seems rather generous and you are high on the list, so that will surely help your cause.

My build is similar to yours and I reserved back on July 24, but even with an early date like that I missed being within my dealer's allocation amount so that hurts me bigtime. I am probably looking at a 2022 for sure but I think you still have a good shot at a 2021 before or during the holidays. It really depends on Ford (as well as their hardtop vendor) being able to keep production running to max capacity and there are no further covid delays. Good Luck!

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
99 MY21 allocations left and roughly 60% of those will be a hard top with 33 FE still left to fulfill.
That leaves less than 30 hardtops left for MY21. I'm #212 in the queue and have a BL SAS, High Package, Tow & MIC top ordered. There's a very very slim chance to get a MY21 but should hopefully be an early MY22 so I'm choosing not to compromise my build just to get it a couple months earlier at best. Plus, who wants a soft top in the dead of winter here in Iowa? šŸ˜…
Forgive me if Iā€™m wrong but I was under the impression that first editions do not count toward allocation.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Forgive me if Iā€™m wrong but I was under the impression that first editions do not count toward allocation.
They dont but they are chewing up commodities specially against BL/Sas....
Sponsored