jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks! One thing i noticed is the survey actually had the cost of a 2.7L at only $1,600 for the OBX (versus $1,900 for all other trims after factoring in the auto). I have a feeling it might be a typo. Unless theres some cost savings on pairing the 2.7 to a trim that comes standard with auto, IDK.

So OBX guys may see $300 savings there over what the pricing sheet says.

OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks! One thing i noticed is the survey actually had the cost of a 2.7L at only $1,600 for the OBX (versus $1,900 for all other trims after factoring in the auto). I have a feeling it might be a typo. Unless theres some cost savings on pairing the 2.7 to a trim that comes standard with auto, IDK.

So OBX guys may see $300 savings there over what the pricing sheet says.
So that 2.7 cost is part of the options columns which are meant to be edited by you. Those aren't calculated based on trim or anything else. Those values you see at first are just default estimates that I put in there. Go ahead and change them to work for your build.

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
3% for the base vehicle and 6% on the options, then the discount...that should get you a great close estimate for the vehicle...

Make sure you do not include the Destination in the computation only in the final price for the Bronco...

The Destination is MSRP and Invoice the same number...
So I believe that when the B & P is online you should first try and run your build through -( Will need your partner code )
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do
If its up, than your build should populate with the X Plan Pricing. Good reason to get into the X Plan early.

Last edited:

Sponsored

tedweb

Badlands
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda, KIA
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh. This makes me realize there's no chance in hell I can afford my dream Bronco. Thanks.

tenor (1).gif

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is SOOO good!! Thanks! Now I have to decide if an OB is worth $4,700 over the BB.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@TaiKoi

Thanks for putting this together. Appreciate your work on this.
Good tool to get an idea until Build and Price is up. When ever that will be...

MachingBird

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just wondering why the starting price for the 4 dr Wildtrak is $1,495 more on the google sheet than the Ford site?

Sponsored

trivletrav

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Challenger SXT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

3% for the base vehicle and 6% on the options, then the discount...that should get you a great close estimate for the vehicle...

Make sure you do not include the Destination in the computation only in the final price for the Bronco...

The Destination is MSRP and Invoice the same number...
Hey @Granger Ford do you have any lease estimates on what residual would look like? I know MF would be credit-dependent but I would expect that Residual would be pretty damn high on this lol

TangoUniform

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I believe that when the B & P is online you should first try and run your build through -( Will need your partner code )
https://www.fordpartner.com/partnerweb/login.do
If its up, than your build should populate with the X Plan Pricing. Good reason to get into the X Plan early.
I just got my X-Plan code as shareholder, and sadly the person who sent it to me made a point of informing me that it would not be valid for a Bronco. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Ford Bronco Simple 2021 Bronco Build & Price Estimator Tool 1601326127017

Last edited:

Lanman12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Swede
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is the steel bash plate not included with the modular bumper? It says on the bronco line up. Or is this a different steel bash plate?

*Front End bash Plate (Included w/ HD Modular Front Bumper)*

I just got my X-Plan code as shareholder, and sadly the person who sent it to me made a point of informing me that it would not be valid for a Bronco. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
Also this depends on your dealer. My dealer, along with many others in a related thread, have confirmed that the X-Plan will be used for the bronco.

OP
OP
TaiKoi

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is the steel bash plate not included with the modular bumper? It says on the bronco line up. Or is this a different steel bash plate?

"Front End bash Plate (Included w/ HD Modular Front Bumper)

Also this depends on your dealer. My dealer has confirmed that the X-Plan will be used for the bronco.
I was wondering this too. I hope it is! The pricing survey said $800 for the bumper so that price should include the bash plate? That would be awesome.
Sponsored