SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As previously mentioned, Mall of Georgia Jeep you can get up to 6% under invoice. There’s also a place outside nashville- can’t remember the name off hand, that’s up to 8%.

A lot of good options out there to get a good deal on a jeep.
gupton motors
Sponsored

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Why the heck does all the Midwest and South get the best dealers. WTF California... Oh wait... Never mind, now I get it :poop:

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why the heck does all the Midwest and South get the best dealers. WTF California... Oh wait... Never mind, now I get it :poop:
there are a couple north west dealers that do big discounts i think as well.

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

there are a couple north west dealers that do big discounts i think as well.
I haven't been able to find them as of yet. I did reach out to Our Bronco/Jeep dealers here to get some qoutes so we'll see.

Sponsored

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I haven't been able to find them as of yet. I did reach out to Our Bronco/Jeep dealers here to get some qoutes so we'll see.
Dave smith/ Dennis Dillon in Idaho I think there’s one in NorCal

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
check the threads in jlwrangler or gladiator forums on ordering.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I contemplated getting a Wrangler prior to the design change in 2018. 2012 - 2018 was the best looking inside and out IMO. But once Ford announced the Bronco, I held off waiting to see how that played out.

If I were to buy a Jeep, for sure it would be through Granger. I was out there last weekend test driving the two demo Bronco’s. A first class outfit. For now, I’ll keep my Bronco order with them and wait impatiently.

SwankyTiger

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
some from gladiator forum

Elliot at Salt Lake Valley CDJR apparently is doing 9%

Rob Trachtman
Fleet Director
Coastline CDJR
32881 Camino Capistrano
San Juan Capistrano Ca 92675
5% below invoice, no BS upgrades, hidden costs. Many members on this forum have gone through him. Only SoCal dealer I know of that will deal and is honest.

Renate Steinbach at Chapman in Scottsdale, AZ is also recommended

Ryuk

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger, 2023 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Don't forget PA. We have @DealerInsider
He has some awesome Jeep deals. Both purchase and lease. And they are used to doing deliveries.

I know. Not like I haven’t played hours of Floyd and many others. What’s worse…she wears her mom’s authentic GnR concert shirt to school as if she was there. Ha!
Blasphemy!!!
GnR was always a great concert. I saw them with Skid Row once. I don't think the F Bomb has been dropped more in one evening.
:ROFLMAO:

I contemplated getting a Wrangler prior to the design change in 2018. 2012 - 2018 was the best looking inside and out IMO.
The JK is the one Wrangler, I am not whooped about and they are the ones that have given jeep the bad name about the steering. This is due to the steering box and it's subpar mounting. All easily fixed, but most people don't know this. I like all the subtle corrections on the JL and it's look.

TJ, however, is my favorite model. I prefer lighter and less width. The Air Lockers were one of the best lockers to ever hit the market. I'd see people with ARBs having air leak issues, meanwhile my korean lockers that only need 5psi of air are still kicking with almost 6 digits worth of miles.

But to each their own.

Sponsored

gofastguy

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
My only fear is that I buy a wrangler for say 50k, and then find out I would have to take a 10k hit to sell it...no bueno!
I too have been exploring a Jeep purchase since I sold mine way too soon. I was able to drive it almost 3 years and depreciation worked out to just $46 per month for a loaded Rubi. But there's got to be a lot of Jeep trade ins hitting the market next year and I worry about taking a huge financial hit

OP
OP

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well crap, as ot turns out I can't order the jeep I want due to...you guessed it .... Part constraints.

One dealer thinks Jeep is focusing on the 4xe.

So plan X and Y...look for a used wrangler that is not priced like a new one, or a Bronco with no more than 5k ADM (if I'm going to take a financial hit...may as well be in a bronco)...if I could find one.

This is why Ford pisses me off...they probably knew Jeep was going to have to slow down production and waited until then to tell us we ain't getting Bronco's till 2022.
Sponsored