dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Since Ford made an explicit statement to install all accessories bought with the vehicle at time of purchase on their dime (reimbursing dealers), I think the answer to all of the above it essentially the same; "It is expected since Ford wrote that they would pay for the installation."

It was never posted that the program was cancelled for 2022 or perhaps Ford just lied about it, but it is completely reasonable to expect that they included all Bronco specific accessories since they make a big deal about it covering all '200' accessories and it being a new program.

A shame you didn't all educate yourself on Ford's listed programs before trying to dunk on a guy who did. It sorta backfired on you, I guess... The DIO program (second one listed) is the one that went forward and the one the dealers were supposed to use for accessories, if they were going to charge him for installation because they chose not to participate, the dealer should have made it clear in writing.

see below;
Ford's statement on accessories I placed my Order in September 2021 and I'm still waiting for my build. SO this has been Ford policy for a while

"Your accessory selections will not be included in the Dealer Selling Price and you will need to confirm your selections at time of purchase."
Sponsored

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Center console safe is a 10 minute install. I would not trust the dealership to install the tailgate table. See the lessons learned on the forum for that one.

OP
OP
WildMan

WildMan

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Actually - the World we live in is being mocked by people for asking a legit question. Thanks to those that answered in a civil fashion - and F those that didn't :mad::mad::mad:

over and out

1987DangerRanger

Black Diamond
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 F-150 Sport - 21 Bronco Sport - 85 Parisienne
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Actually - the World we live in is being mocked by people for asking a legit question. Thanks to those that answered in a civil fashion - and F those that didn't :mad::mad::mad:

over and out
Check your window sticker. If the safe and table are listed in the lower left then they are both DIO accessories and the installation cost is already accounted for. The dealer is credited for the labor automatically at gate release. Both parts you listed ARE available as DIO options, so unless the dealer did not order your vehicle with them, and is instead selling them to you at time of sale, you should not owe anything for labor. They would see the labor credit before they saw your Bronco arrive. I'm a Ford Accessories rep I deal with this 40 hours a week. Your question was legit.

Sponsored

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The unit will arrive end of week beginning of next. Got a call from dealer who stated: " You have accessories ordered do you want to put them on or do you want us to put them on - If we put them on it will cost you about three hours labor - or else we can just leave them in the back "

WTF - ?

Since when do you have "to pay" to attach items you purchase with a new vehicle....????

It's the Center console safe and fold down table on the back door ... - WOW 🙄🙄🙄

You new Bronco is here - do you want us to put the engine in or leave it for you to do ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Install cost was supposed to be built into the bronco build and price. Call the bronco help li e and get clarification. They may need to contact your dealer directly to clarify this.

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If you can do it then do it. I would get it out of the dealership ASAP.

Sponsored

jcdrico

Outer Banks
First Name
Juan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow. it takes ten minutes to install the table some drilling but if your handy with a drill its easy. And correct me if im wrong but isnt the safe just a drop in.

frdfan

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 BB Sasquatch HPRM
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My dealer is only charging me to install those items that are true "dealer installed options"..items I left of my build (running boards, hood armor, and tow package) due to contraints, they're only charging me for the parts and will include with my financing just as if it was on the window sticker.

OP your question was valid...I think alot of it depends on the dealer...some will, some won't--those are the dealers that excel in customer service. They'll make it up on the back end.

jubangas

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Since Ford made an explicit statement to install all accessories bought with the vehicle at time of purchase on their dime (reimbursing dealers), I think the answer to all of the above it essentially the same; "It is expected since Ford wrote that they would pay for the installation."

It was never posted that the program was cancelled for 2022 or perhaps Ford just lied about it, but it is completely reasonable to expect that they included all Bronco specific accessories since they make a big deal about it covering all '200' accessories and it being a new program.

A shame you didn't all educate yourself on Ford's listed programs before trying to dunk on a guy who did. It sorta backfired on you, I guess... The DIO program (second one listed) is the one that went forward and the one the dealers were supposed to use for accessories, if they were going to charge him for installation because they chose not to participate, the dealer should have made it clear in writing.

see below;
Wow. This makes everyone here look really, really foolish. Love it!

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didn't have the dealer install any of my options, and I wouldn't have regardless if they'd covered the cost or charged me. I don't think they would do anything wrong, at all.

My thought was that it was a chance to get to know my Bronco at least a little better. Additionally, I didn't have to wait on the install, which was a bonus.

Garret Sterling

Black Diamond
First Name
Garret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The unit will arrive end of week beginning of next. Got a call from dealer who stated: " You have accessories ordered do you want to put them on or do you want us to put them on - If we put them on it will cost you about three hours labor - or else we can just leave them in the back "

WTF - ?

Since when do you have "to pay" to attach items you purchase with a new vehicle....????

It's the Center console safe and fold down table on the back door ... - WOW 🙄🙄🙄

You new Bronco is here - do you want us to put the engine in or leave it for you to do ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I WILL DIY, JUST GIMME MY DAMN BRONCO
Sponsored