Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Question for the dealers in this thread: If you guys are right about 30-45k production and the high number of early reservations holding to MY22 for top etc, does that make the estimated build dates they give us in May completely useless for anyone other than day 1 reservations? Like if they tell me Jan of 2022, will Nov/Dec roll around and I suddenly shoot from January to October 22?
Sponsored

Hiltonm1

Big Bend
First Name
Mindy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So yesterday evening WBDO updated the Bronco tab to show availability to schedule the first month's allocation. This will be done over a 2 week period weeks of April 19th & April 26th. That said if you are one of the lucky first 17% or so of this years allocation to get selected you could have a VIN number and build date sooner than expected.

I have no idea which ones they will grab first nor can we speculate anything at this point, but the fact that scheduling is starting is a huge positive for all of us! The % I mentioned above is just the percentage I see for my dealership, yours could differ. I'm hoping mine gets picked up by I'm not holding my breath either. I am sitting at number 10 in my store and that includes most of our first editions, of which most picked the late availability black interior so I've got a chance lol.

Let's get this party started!

Also I'll be at the dealer offroadeo May 17th in Austin, TX if any of you are going let's say hi!
20210411_155623.jpg
I pushed mine back to 2022 MY for the hard top but I'm excited for everyone who's getting 2021 MY. May the odds forever in your favor!

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco So production weeks 5/31-6/30 go live week of April 19th! Some of you will get VINs 1618223636187

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can you clarify your question a bit more?

The only way I can wrap my head around all of the numbers and percentages is.....Ford can only build enough 2021's to fulfill APPROX 30% of reservations.

So you can look at it as the top 30% (by time stamp) of all reservations ....and then swap around some that waiting for 22's with some that are not ......

or.... All the dealers are getting the top 30% of their qualifying reservations filled....

or.... aww, hell, I dunno!!!

Just....... when am I getting my email with my build forecast???? 😢😭😭😭😩

LOL!!!
All of this is such a mess😂. What I meant was that the dealers are getting their allocation numbers now. So whatever they get is their total number of broncos they will receive for MY21.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a hard time believing the bronco had 50k reservations within 24 hours. We have to remember that this wasn’t openly talked about before the reveal. Just because we were obsessing over the reveal doesn’t mean other people would be. And you also have to think of all the people that tried to reserve but couldn’t at first.
Quick Googler search says it was 60k in the first 24 hours.

A HUGE majority were in the first couple days. There are graphs here showing the fall off.
One dealership’s percentages. You could probably extrapolate out pretty accurately to an overall national trend.

Looks like about 35% of reservations were in the first 24/36 hours.

Ford Bronco So production weeks 5/31-6/30 go live week of April 19th! Some of you will get VINs 1618226558928

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So yesterday evening WBDO updated the Bronco tab to show availability to schedule the first month's allocation. This will be done over a 2 week period weeks of April 19th & April 26th. That said if you are one of the lucky first 17% or so of this years allocation to get selected you could have a VIN number and build date sooner than expected.

I have no idea which ones they will grab first nor can we speculate anything at this point, but the fact that scheduling is starting is a huge positive for all of us! The % I mentioned above is just the percentage I see for my dealership, yours could differ. I'm hoping mine gets picked up by I'm not holding my breath either. I am sitting at number 10 in my store and that includes most of our first editions, of which most picked the late availability black interior so I've got a chance lol.

Also I'll be at the dealer offroadeo May 17th in Austin, TX if any of you are going let's say hi!
Ford Bronco So production weeks 5/31-6/30 go live week of April 19th! Some of you will get VINs 1618226558928
What is a "WBDO"? Let me get this right. This an exercise in talking about, talking about actually getting Broncos into buyers hands?

Glcmranger

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

What is a "WBDO"? Let me get this right. This an exercise in talking about, talking about actually getting Broncos into buyers hands?

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s the computer system (web based) the dealer uses to enter and view vehicle orders.

@BadBlueBronco

Badlands
First Name
Kc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

One dealership’s percentages. You could probably extrapolate out pretty accurately to an overall national trend.

Looks like about 35% of reservations were in the first 24/36 hours.

I see what you are saying but I can’t say one dealership from this forum is a accurate sample size. Maybe there is ~50k orders in 24 hours but how many of those have been canceled? How many of those were double reservations from forum users lol?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I see what you are saying but I can’t say one dealership from this forum is a accurate sample size. Maybe there is ~50k orders in 24 hours but how many of those have been canceled? How many of those were double reservations from forum users lol?
Agreed. There’s a ton of information not included in that graph’s data... but considering the size of that Dealership’s reservation numbers I think it’s fair to assume it’s emblematic of overall reservation spreads.

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll see mine in May of 22

Ryan79260