Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Parsing through all the threads about orders, delays, 22 to 23 changeover, etc, here is what I'm extrapolating from all of these posts.

1- There was one big push for scheduling this summer (think it was July) and then those schedules seemed to slide multiple weeks into September- maybe into October too...
2- The July break did very little to change the volume of production post break (still seemed to have parts constraints, limited production uptick, etc) but possibly cleared out a bunch of Dirt/ Snow/ Ice Mountain holds
3- Not surprisingly, July production numbers were ludicrously low so we lost ground there
4- August scheduling was almost non-existent for regular bronco trims but BRaptors were cleared for sale
5- No scheduling update for Broncos last week or yesterday after another meager scheduling week for regular bronco models

I have no idea if there will be any more 22s scheduled but it certainly doesn't feel likely- at least with any kind of volume.

If Job 1 for 23's isn't supposed to be until the end of October and very little October scheduling seems to have happened, what should we expect to see between now and the end of the year? Will the plant idle? Are they only building Everglades and BRaptors? Will production dates continue to slip into October? Will there be one more big scheduling push?

:unsure:
Sponsored

Dad life

Base
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, Tundra, GX470
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A ton of people got emails yesterday that previously had no idea they were going to make it in MY22. Including my neighbor that ordered from my salesman a couple days after me. I optimistically think October build emails are going to be going out en masse this week.

BrotaryEngine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They probably scheduled a lot of "easy" low trim, low content builds for October so they don't have to worry about constraints bumping them into later build weeks and interfering with the MY switchover.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know a TON of people got scheduled both this week and last week. But to your point... I haven't seen anyone get scheduled for the last two weeks of October.

My guess is Ford is giving themselves a buffer for those two weeks, because they know supply chains are unpredictable and they will likely have delays. They are also probably trying to avoid the issue they had last year where they had to delay the 2022MY cutover by 2-3 weeks because they over-scheduled. And if by some chance they have plenty of components, there is likely plenty of stock orders that they can build before 2023MY job 1.

Doubt they will completely idle the assembly line, but it's possible—they've had to cut shifts off and on throughout the past two years due to lack of components.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know forums and social media posts are far from reliable data but I didn't see a lot of new scheduling posts. Maybe everyone is exhausted and don't post their schedule dates anymore.

Sponsored

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Parsing through all the threads about orders, delays, 22 to 23 changeover, etc, here is what I'm extrapolating from all of these posts.

1- There was one big push for scheduling this summer (think it was July) and then those schedules seemed to slide multiple weeks into September- maybe into October too...
2- The July break did very little to change the volume of production post break (still seemed to have parts constraints, limited production uptick, etc) but possibly cleared out a bunch of Dirt/ Snow/ Ice Mountain holds
3- Not surprisingly, July production numbers were ludicrously low so we lost ground there
4- August scheduling was almost non-existent for regular bronco trims but BRaptors were cleared for sale
5- No scheduling update for Broncos last week or yesterday after another meager scheduling week for regular bronco models

I have no idea if there will be any more 22s scheduled but it certainly doesn't feel likely- at least with any kind of volume.

If Job 1 for 23's isn't supposed to be until the end of October and very little October scheduling seems to have happened, what should we expect to see between now and the end of the year? Will the plant idle? Are they only building Everglades and BRaptors? Will production dates continue to slip into October? Will there be one more big scheduling push?

:unsure:
Thanks for posting the info. I don't know much of what's going on, having lost interest, and refuse to lift a finger or devote much time on getting this vehicle.

It would be nice to have one thread regularly updated with the documented latest Ford production plans/shenanigans, just to quickly see what's going on with low effort.

Maybe I will call my local Ford dealer when ordering opens, make another order, and then forget about it, lol.

OP
OP
WT205

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for posting the info. I don't know much of what's going on, having lost interest, and refuse to lift a finger or devote much time on getting this vehicle.

It would be nice to have one thread regularly updated with the documented latest Ford production plans/shenanigans, just to quickly see what's going on with low effort.

Maybe I will call my local Ford dealer when ordering opens, make another order, and then forget about it, lol.
I hear that. For me, my frustration comes from the lack of communication from Ford. Couple the lack of communication with a business culture that seems completely fine with missing their own deadlines and commitments regularly (scheduling calendars, order guides, dealer playbooks, production dates, etc) and it can feel pretty bleak.
Sponsored