Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That top picture makes me nervous. That looks like crap. So cheap. Yet, that's going to be in vehicles pushing $50k.

Here is a Rubicon dash for comparison. While I'm not a fan of the red, but this looks so much more refined and expensive. Looks like it could be in a luxury vehicle.

a-detailed-look-at-t_1600x0w.jpg
Italians can do some things right when it comes to cars.
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there a tach available on any of the instrument displays?

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man and here I am just wishing I could get the mid package on it (they're not offering mid with manual transmission on BD for a reason only God and the rockstars at Ford knows)
We know, too. Remote start in gear. Think about that.

Sponsored

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We know, too. Remote start in gear. Think about that.
Remote start is not available with manual for obvious reasons. But it's not the only feature of the mid package.

The mid package IS available with the manual transmission on Badlands, but not Black Diamond... for reasons only God and the rockstars at Ford know.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Remote start is not available with manual for obvious reasons. But it's not the only feature of the mid package.

The mid package IS available with the manual transmission on Badlands, but not Black Diamond... for reasons only God and the rockstars at Ford know.
OK, only God and some Ford engineer know then. Lol. Surely they disable remote start if in gear? But if so, why not on other trims? And why no signature lights on BD? Mysteries.

ocnorBdroF1202

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC 1500 SLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
1602596679442.png

This is the Instrument Panel. Standard on all trims. The High Level version could include much more information, we've seen examples of distinct off roading features and additional animation for GOAT modes, but nothing is confirmed.

2021 Ford Bronco gauge cluster.jpeg
Anyone else notice the fuel level is just over 3/4 of a tank and the "194mi to E"?
1602596679442.png

This is the Instrument Panel. Standard on all trims. The High Level version could include much more information, we've seen examples of distinct off roading features and additional animation for GOAT modes, but nothing is confirmed.

2021 Ford Bronco gauge cluster.jpeg
Did anyone else notice the fuel gauge just above 3/4 of a tank and the "194mi to E"? Sounds like only a 250 mile range on a tank...hopefully it'll be further than that, but I'm all in regardless...LOL

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did anyone else notice the fuel gauge just above 3/4 of a tank and the "194mi to E"? Sounds like only a 250 mile range on a tank...hopefully it'll be further than that, but I'm all in regardless...LOL
Probably put fuel in and didn't reset the trips . Ya'll freak out about anything ,LOL

Sponsored

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Probably put fuel in and didn't reset the trips . Ya'll freak out about anything ,LOL
I agree that many mole hills have been made in to mountains on here, but resetting the trip has nothing to do with a vehicle estimating miles to empty.
More likely is that truck has done a whole lot of idling and off road slow driving in high rpms. That will throw off the computers miles to empty estimate real quick.

DeMag1969

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Convertible Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I agree. HIgh Package on a BD would be perfect for a lot of people... MGV plus High... Not everyone wants the extreme rock crawling the BL has to offer... BD is a perfect in the middle rig.
Ford should let you get mid package on base and high package on BB and BD. Are you listening Ford?

Rydfree

Badlands
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Ford F-150 Supercrew 4WD King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree that many mole hills have been made in to mountains on here, but resetting the trip has nothing to do with a vehicle estimating miles to empty.
More likely is that truck has done a whole lot of idling and off road slow driving in high rpms. That will throw off the computers miles to empty estimate real quick.
You're correct , I was thinking of mpg . My King Ranch miles to empty varies wildly according to whether or not I have been towing or sitting in traffic a lot . That particular Bronco could have been doing a lot of rigorous testing crawling or similar . I think it calculates on current mpg , level in tank , average mpg and driving habits .

Last edited:

Felix808

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After 746 days, a MY22 4-door Badlands Bronco :-)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else notice the fuel level is just over 3/4 of a tank and the "194mi to E"?

Must be the 2 door, it's only a 16 gallon tank. 250 miles /12 gallon= 20 MPG
Sponsored