Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yep. I know some people will probably be upset about that, but it saves money and reduces complexity to have it common between all powertrains. I personally have never used an emergency brake/parking brake for anything other than parking, but I know I don't speak for everyone when I say that. Is there a specific reason why people are upset about an electronic parking brake? I'm genuinely curious.
With a manual the hand brake is very useful for hill starts and when 4 wheeling. No roll back.
Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
TFL makes great videos i dont know why people dont like them. Point me to a better channel i cant find one
they make DECENT videos. Only about 40% of the video is worth watching the other 60% is noise.

I love their content. But some of their click bait and devils advocate arguing gets VERY annoying. And itā€™s all for clicks. aka Journalism.

Also they take too long to make some videos yet others they pump out in hours. I just donā€™t understand it.

but lastly about the ford blacklist.
I still am holding my breath that there will be people at the Bronco reveal. Canā€™t take them seriously after they said ā€œwe got band from the f150 and bronco revealā€ and the f150 was digital.

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Auto vs manual console area:
Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 69ac
I will get a custom shift knob with this pattern. L, overdrive, double overdrive( assuming it has 2 overdrives like 2018+ mustangs
Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 55930807-7D22-4CA2-9E4D-337A623B0720

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You do get used to a certain style of shifter. My first car was this and when I bought a newer one, I was always reaching for the left.
Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! 55930807-7D22-4CA2-9E4D-337A623B0720
Yup. After I turn on my wife's Fusion, I usually hit the windshield wipers to on. Then, after turning them off, I turn the shifter dial to drive.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
they make DECENT videos. Only about 40% of the video is worth watching the other 60% is noise.

I love their content. But some of their click bait and devils advocate arguing gets VERY annoying. And itā€™s all for clicks. aka Journalism.

Also they take too long to make some videos yet others they pump out in hours. I just donā€™t understand it.

but lastly about the ford blacklist.
I still am holding my breath that there will be people at the Bronco reveal. Canā€™t take them seriously after they said ā€œwe got band from the f150 and bronco revealā€ and the f150 was digital.
There were quite a few journalists there to walk around the F-150 and film its features and do their thing. Just look at other YouTube channels. They may not have been there for the actual unveiling, but they were there to sit in the truck and mash buttons. Lots of videos showing that. I'm assuming that that's what they were uninvited from.

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Personally I think the layout looks good. Looks like it shares components with the 21 F150.
If I'm taking doors and top off I want an easy clean interior.
I'll wait for the final production to judge materials

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

There were quite a few journalists there to walk around the F-150 and film its features and do their thing. Just look at other YouTube channels. They may not have been there for the actual unveiling, but they were there to sit in the truck and mash buttons. Lots of videos showing that. I'm assuming that that's what they were uninvited from.
Ya know what tho? They made their own bed. They should've weighed the risk vs the reward and done what they felt best.
Same goes for all of us in real life. We decide if getting caught/trouble is actually worth what we are about to do. So honestly, I don't feel bad for them.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah earlier spy photos showed a smaller screen.
Ford Bronco Spied: 2021 Bronco Interior Full Look @ Dash, Screen, Console, 4WD Drive Mode Dial! giphy

Also, don't worry about the space. I am a tall guy with super long legs and I had plenty of room when I sat in it.
What about long legs and big belly?

Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
If Iā€™m in a situation where both my electronic e-brake and regular brakes have failed Iā€™m guessing a manual brake wouldnā€™t fare any better.

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do we have any idea/hope for a higher trim level with some leather/fake leather on the interior and dash?

If I get one of these it will be doing double duty as a DD and something fun for the weekends so it would be nice to have a semi-luxe interior option
Needs some exterior color accents

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So other than the eject button here are my "thoughts" (so chill out hate mongers!!)

One is the shifter looks kinda doofy to me... and is it me or is that steering wheel rather small?
All of our early production-intent prototypes have interior plastics like that. They are missing the final texture and as a result are very smooth and shiny. Don't worry, the production vehicles won't have plastics like that.
No worries...I'ma gonna pimp my rides interior out, wrap all the black n 'grays plastic, in milk chocolate Italian leather... : )
Sponsored