west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
All the ahadows sizes and perspectives look totally normal when i look at it on my computer screen.
Have a second look. A shadow can only fall in one direction, the shadow on the bronco and scout are directly in front of each car, but the cars are pointed in different directions. This type of magic would require 2 separate suns.
Sponsored

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have a second look. A shadow can only fall in one direction, the shadow on the bronco and scout are directly in front of each car, but the cars are pointed in different directions. This type of magic would require 2 separate suns.
Never been to Tatooine?...ooops that was two moons?

DaBoss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Depending what time of day this photo was taken, (close to noon, when the sun is closest to directly above you) the shadows would make sense.

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Depending what time of day this photo was taken, (close to noon, when the sun is closest to directly above you) the shadows would make sense.
The whole image is messed up, if you look at the people, they have an early afternoon shadow, but the white pick up has the shadow directly below, although it should be protruding on the driver side of truck.
** I need a drink :alien:

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bronco Eagle

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2003 F-350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
I Want One............, or2..."..."

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The picture time might have been 1 pm at the latest. The angle of the of the shadows is more related to distance from the equatorial plane than it is the time of day. Also the bronco is obviously a few feet higher up on a mound than the others and likely the other fords are a foot or more higher than the chevy since it is on a downhill path. That gets your size differences. Its either zoomed shot or a sucky photo from a old or cheap drone. I'd also bet the Bronco is facing north. Unless we got some flat earth stuff going on here I dont see the trouble.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It will be interesting to see this thing in person next year. Some of the photos and renders (including this one) makes this thing look like a Pixar “Cars” version of the EB.

What’s weird is the broncokong and the background one didn’t, however the clay model did.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C55 amg
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
1st time posting, lurker since beginning of the year.
I think the drone like image is real. Whether the image was deliberately run through a sharpen & blurring session in Photoshop has some validity..

Anyway, i scrutinized the image to add some part lines in PS above Bronco.
My interpretation, of what seems like a wavy roof, and creased features just fwd of the rear wheel flare, and behind the fwd.
The Bronco R concept has a similar feature fwd of the aft wheel. unique to the 2-door?
Ford Bronco Spied: Uncovered 2-door Bronco and Bronco Sport in the wild from overhead Bronco Lines

wvmtneer

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If we extrapolate the shoe length from the guy standing there....How many footsteps long is it? ?
Depends if a size 12 is 12” or 11.5” like the guy who saw a raw body a few months ago.

Reactions: BE_

basetaco2.7

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is the big Bronco suppose to look like the Bronco R or no? If it is, it doesnt really look like it. I would prefer the looks of the Bronco R!
Sponsored