First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Challenger/ 1970 Mercury Montego MX 351C
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ford, if you read these posts>>>>>Please make Broncos with three interior color choices, Charcoal, White, and Saddle. (would love to see green, blue, and red) But the Japanese ruined that in the seventies. I would love a White Bronco with white top and white seats. Like they made in the sixties. Yes kids WHITE. White vinyl is great. Also rubber floors should be STANDARD! On all models! Shag rugs for the nors, (city folk)(never off roadies) as an option, and make it that Thunderbird pile they used in the '70's. LMBO. Also the color palette of 1966 would be real EXCITING for the Bronco. Palomino Tan, Holly Green, Arcadian Blue, Medium Ginger Glow Poly..... wow.... That would be a Real blast from the past. Also Ford.....I know you want to appeal to the young people.......BUT there are thousands of us older people out there who want a simple "sixties" type of Truck or 4x4. Just your basic trans. Make it come with P/S, P/B, A/C standard. Auto optional, with 4x4 option, tow package. V-6! A Ranger comes to mind, but with out all the sissy stuff...P/W, P/DL's, P/Seats, etc . Just good seats and a decent interior, nothing fancy. Lower price point. ELECTRONICS are getting out of hand....Simplicity>>>>>Please If you do this Bronco Thing right>>>>>> Lee Iacocca would be proud. Ford made MILLIONS OF cheap Mustangs, but few loaded.... remember THAT.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

tenor.gif

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wait, one more.

gcsnc.gif

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
We aren't there yet, with mass produced vehicles being personally configurable to the buyers exact tastes. I'd like to get my Base 2dr with a red interior - but that's not going to happen, black cars with red interiors look great but went away 30 years ago. If I wanted that color combo that badly, I could get the interior re-upholstered.

Sponsored

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We aren't there yet, with mass produced vehicles being personally configurable to the buyers exact tastes. I'd like to get my Base 2dr with a red interior - but that's not going to happen, black cars with red interiors look great but went away 30 years ago. If I wanted that color combo that badly, I could get the interior re-upholstered.
Black with Red is still a pretty common combo... maybe not in Fords...

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A medium tan interior would be ideal. I understand how regulations have changed in the auto world, but I really do not need a posse of digital nannies watching over me. The more of a basic vehicle, the better. Why not offer a King Ranch trim package, I would take that interior.

Sponsored

jkburg

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura 2020/2022 ILX, 2017 RDX
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I agree but it is available. I have an Acura ILX A-Spec with red/black interior black exterior and it is awesome.