First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hate to see this. People drive like shlt and seems like itā€™s getting worse. It is! No injuries is a good thing.

subg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
YOU TALKIN' BOUT THIS OFFROAD BEAST?? LOL

1690472933823.png

Lol. Yes. Same color, but mine was a 4 door and not lifted like that.

Dude that hit me showed up in court Brady Bunch style with a neck brace. I was assigned exactly 50% of the blame, so we both walked away with nothing.

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hate to see this. People drive like shlt and seems like itā€™s getting worse. It is! No injuries is a good thing.
It's also possible not to make your left turn when someone is barreling toward you at 50 mph.

I don't want to sound like I'm victim-blaming here, and I'm sorry it happened, but from the sounds of it this accident was 100% preventable by the OP...

Sponsored
OP
OP
cashe3

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah buddy, cause we all wait an extra 10 seconds on green lights. Glad you aren't victim blaming, cause I would sure hate to see what that looks like for you if this ain't it.

It's also possible not to make your left turn when someone is barreling toward you at 50 mph.

I don't want to sound like I'm victim-blaming here, and I'm sorry it happened, but from the sounds of it this accident was 100% preventable by the OP...

BroncocnorB

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Cobra,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh you mean the Last Clear Chance doctrine. Point of impact to OPā€™s vehicle seems to indicate he was pretty much in control of the intersection when other veh blew a red light. So no, I donā€™t think OP is largely at fault. But good luck arguing YOUR case in court lol

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Weā€™ll see if the insurance companies hold you blameless.

Dude that hit me showed up in court Brady Bunch style with a neck brace. I was assigned exactly 50% of the blame, so we both walked away with nothing.
Any reason to think the OPā€™s case is any different than this one?

OP
OP
cashe3

cashe3

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Santa Fe
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ehh, don't feed the troll any more.

Sponsored

subg

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Weā€™ll see if the insurance companies hold you blameless.

Any reason to think the OPā€™s case is any different than this one?
I'm not sure about his circumstance. Sounds like the traffic flow had separate cycles.

I was stopped in the left hand turn lane, in the intersection waiting for traffic. The car approaching the intersection stopped once the light turned red. I proceeded. Unfortunately, the car behind the car that stopped hit the gas and accelerated, swerved into the other lane and t-boned me.

First guy that stopped showed up in court in my defense saying the light was red.

Judge used the location of the impact against me, and the witness testimony. Used the assumed speed of impact against the other driver. We both claimed our own ins.

This was back in the day, pre-cameras.

Hopefully OP's state is not no-fault like Hawaii is now.

Area51BS

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands non SAS 4dr 2.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I didnā€™t read it well enough to come to that conclusion. I just commented on incident and drivers in general. The crap you see people pull all day long is scary.

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Was turning left on green this morning when the other guy blew his red at XX mph.

Airbags deployed, those things are not gentle.

Don't think this will buff out.

Update: Went to the tow yard to clean it out and it doesn't look too bad. The tube step is still straight and nothing underneath appears damaged (in my 30 second inspection). Both Quarte panels are damaged as are both doors. Both doors opened and closed (and latched with minimal effort). He must have braked hard at the last second, cause no way he was going what I said above with that little damage.

Hopefully just sheetmetal and paint *fingers crossed*

20230727_064216.jpg
Won't buff out, but now you don't have to worry about getting it scratched on the trail!!

Deleted member 49144

Come down here in Fl where you can go without insurance, and literally not have any consequences. Yes, it is a no fault state.

Add in the fact that probably 30% of the people on the road shouldnā€™t be on it to begin with. They canā€™t even see the road, let alone here any type of horn. Driving here is wild.

shurdba

Wildtrak
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So when totaled, do you have to go to the end of the line for the replacement? Or do you get a break?
Sponsored