First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
After 13 months of ownership, i had one large windshield “star”, one “chip”, one larger star and double crack…growing, however, none on the drivers side. My wife indicated I needed to replace the windshield before we head up to do some off-roading in northern Arkansas since it’s directly in her field of vision. Hey, northern Arkansas is beautiful, need to get that done!

I went to the same contractor that my closest Ford Dealer uses for glass, and who did the windshield reglue recall on my Bronco without any flaws (OCD person)!!! I asked the dealer who did the glass work and they told me. I did not shop around for prices, I just wanted a FLAWLESS, PERFECT installation.

They installed the FORD OEM glass flawlessly for $665.79. I was expecting $800 to $1,000….. Perfect installation, Bronco Nirvana again….
Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thats cheap. I had mine thru my insurance. They sent out safelight and the bill was around 1100 if memory serves. I just paid my deductible

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Quite a few of us in NWA if you make it this way. Always looking for an excuse to go wheelin or meet for lunch.

OP
OP
RHeinz

RHeinz

Badlands
First Name
Ric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Willys CJ3A, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Quite a few of us in NWA if you make it this way. Always looking for an excuse to go wheelin or meet for lunch.
Super, that would be fun! Can’t camp with my wife, sorry were old people... However, both of my daughters were born in Arkansas, Little Rock and Batesville (!!!), while I was working up there.

Recommendations for easy to moderate trails would be very appreciated. We will not be up there until after school starts. Subscribed to Trails Off-road, but I was a little disappointed in the volume of their recommendations. Have backpacked the Eagle Rock Loop Trail several times and loved it!

Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Super, that would be fun! Can’t camp with my wife, sorry were old people... However, both of my daughters were born in Arkansas, Little Rock and Batesville (!!!), while I was working up there.

Recommendations for easy to moderate trails would be very appreciated. We will not be up there until after school starts. Subscribed to Trails Off-road, but I was a little disappointed in the volume of their recommendations. Have backpacked the Eagle Rock Loop Trail several times and loved it!
Pick me up Im on the way in Shreveport

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just let us know when you plan to be up. We do trails from NWA to the river valley, depending on how long and hard you want to do. We also like to eat, so alot of times we'll get an early lunch and a couple hours of trails.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Thats cheap. I had mine thru my insurance. They sent out safelight and the bill was around 1100 if memory serves. I just paid my deductible
Safelite isn’t the best or the cheapest. They are just better partners in bed with the insurance companies. My family was in the auto glass business over 50 years. My father with Car-Lite (Ford) and my brother with an independent and then his own shop. Most auto body shops would use my brothers shop. Most insurance companies would steer people to Safelite. Safelite is convenient and will come to you. The quality of installation is hit or miss or in some cases a direct hit on your door hinges!

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Safelite isn’t the best or the cheapest. They are just better partners in bed with the insurance companies. My family was in the auto glass business over 50 years. My father with Car-Lite (Ford) and my brother with an independent and then his own shop. Most auto body shops would use my brothers shop. Most insurance companies would steer people to Safelite. Safelite is convenient and will come to you. The quality of installation is hit or miss or in some cases a direct hit on your door hinges!
If I were taking care of it myself I wouldve went thru a shop we use at my work but since insurance was paying and they came to me I didnt care. They did mess up my wipers. Passenger side too high and my squirters didnt work. They came back and fixed it a few days later.
Sponsored