John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did Ford shut down the Granger deal and fine them? I've got a dealer on another forum claiming it is against Ford's policy to advertise anything below invoice, and because of that they shut down the Granger offering and gave them a big fine...
This is false information. Granger is still up and running.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did Ford shut down the Granger deal and fine them? I've got a dealer on another forum claiming it is against Ford's policy to advertise anything below invoice, and because of that they shut down the Granger offering and gave them a big fine...

Please do not post any "a dealer said" info info in here. This is Fake News at its finest and the exact reason we are keeping our dealership and their offer out of the public for as long as possible.

@Granger Ford deal has been public for months now and Ford is well aware of it. It is legit now matter what a good guy dealer on another forum says

Last edited:

Cappy

Badlands
First Name
Cappy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please do not post any "a dealer said" info info in here. This is Fake News at its finest and the exact reason we are keeping our dealership and their offer out of the public for as long as possible.
Get 'em!

OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I didn't post it, don't know why you quoted me.

I asked for a source and verification.
Whoops, replied to the wrong person in my haste. I will edit.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Reservation successfully changed. Not gonna lie, a little nervous that they are refunding my deposit without requiring that I place the refund anywhere else? But they assured me that it wouldn't change my position in line. Also, just an FYI, they told me they are only allowing one dealer switch, so I guess make sure you really want the deal before switching.
Don't worry about the $100 getting refunded. Ask anyone who has switched their reservation to Granger, Stephens or our dealer, this is standard procedure as the funds are held by the dealership. Per the email you received, you will have to place a deposit when ordering the Bronco. And yes, you are only allowed one dealer switch, however, I am inclined to believe this is more of a policy versus the software program locking you out from making another switch.

Dewreckingcrew

Badlands
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 3.5 Boost and 2009 6.4 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't worry about the $100 getting refunded. Ask anyone who has switched their reservation to Granger, Stephens or our dealer, this is standard procedure as the funds are held by the dealership. Per the email you received, you will have to place a deposit when ordering the Bronco. And yes, you are only allowed one dealer switch, however, I am inclined to believe this is more of a policy versus the software program locking you out from making another switch.
Agreed, if you had a legit reason for the switch I'm positive Ford would take care of you. You just might have to go to a supervisor to get approval.

mac4047

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tried emailing the dealer a couple of times this morning from my gmail account that my reservation is tied to but have yet to get the auto-response email back on them. Nothing in my spam folder either. Anyone else having issues via gmail?

gore12

Wildtrak
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150/Jeep 2019 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Sponsored
OP
OP
BlueBronco

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tried emailing the dealer a couple of times this morning from my gmail account that my reservation is tied to but have yet to get the auto-response email back on them. Nothing in my spam folder either. Anyone else having issues via gmail?
Message me your email address and I will forward you the offer.

Foordbrawnco

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Another reminder for everybody, please be sure to share with @BlueBronco, myself, or in this thread if you’ve made a reservation switch. We have only heard from about a 1/3 of members that have made the switch based on numbers received from the dealer. Reason being, we would like to set up events and a charity donation through our dealer, and need to have as many of you as possible on the list. Thank you!

Ricepuddin

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW 340i and 1998 bmw m3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I replied to the group email before seeing the xplan . I guess send me the dealership pleas. Also do they have one of those deliver anywhere in Texas deals ? I am not sure I am going to be allowed to travel that far.

fara

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure why it made me so nervous to do it but I officially switched just now. The # the email reply from the dealership gave did not help me at all. Make sure to call 1-800-334-4375 as mentioned earlier in the thread. They dropped my call first but called back and got a hold of someone pretty quickly. He said they're super busy today "for some reason" :)
Sponsored