acarzt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry, forgot to mention. When they were running my credit they said I was lucky because their rates were going to jump today! There are still other great credit unions, just takes a bit of leg work online. What I did as I was awaiting my build was google a list of local credit unions check their website for rates, and join. (Make sure you check when the rates on the page were last updated!)

I'm waiting to hear back from my back up Democracy FCU
https://democracyfcu.org/ currently showing 2.6%

Another great one is Commonwealth one
https://www.cofcu.org/ 2.24%-5.29% depending on term

Alot of them are based on your location.

Looks like you're based out of Texas, there were a few good credit unions listed from older posts. You can see what some other B6G members in TX selected and see if the rates changed.

Thise Democracy rates are nice... But they have really low loan limits "Up to $25,000" 😬

I got mine at 3.25% a while back, but my GF is in the market for a new car and rates are crazy high right now 🤦
Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I just checked their webaite and the rates are way higher than 3.49%...

36 5.74
48 6.49
60 6.49
72 6.99
84 8.49
Wow, I still had the page up from when I looked them up yesterday, refreshed the page and yep, new rates! Glad I didn't make the donation yet because NFCU and USAA are cheaper now so I'll stick with them.

Here's the old page, it's a big jump unless it was only for a limited time.

Ford Bronco Thanks to @DoubleH2016 for  3.49% interest rates at Tower Federal Credit Union Capture.JPG

Razorback

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln MKX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those asking. I used Tower also. 2.99% for 60 months. I applied 12/24 and had a 30 day financing window. I barely made it as the Bronco got stuck in the railyard for about 3 weeks. Here's what I did (as far as I can remember). I joined the foundation for $35. I then immediately applied for the loan. There's a question on the application where you will select "Foundation". It took about a week as I recall to get accepted, although I called at the end of that week just to check on it and it seemed to speed things up. After approval I then joined the credit union and send my loan rep the new member number. Then I had to get a notarized POA (which I've never done in Texas) and uploaded to the portal. The additional fly in the ointment is my dealership was an hour away ($1000 below invoice for 2023 WT and PP since 2020 reservation made it worth it). The dealership isn't set up for docusign and the didn't have much appetite to complete the deal via email, but we had to do it. A few scans later everyone had signed. I upload the buyers agreement with trade in to the portal and got everything done with 1 day to spare. Tower sent docusign loan agreement loan agreement and once completed they overnighted a check to dealership the next day. They unfortunately don't wire funds. There might be a step or 2 I'm forgetting so if you have a question feel free to ask. There were some "rocks on the trail" that got me frustrated but it all worked out.

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I was getting mad because I just did my approval last night at my credit union. but seeing their updated rates made me fell better. :)
5.49 72 months at FedEx Credit Union. Less than others I have seen. I am hoping rates come down in 2 years or so to refinance and drop time off the loan.
Insane how they have gone up recently. This time last year got my son an 08 Civic at 6.79, which is what news are now going for. Late 2021 2.49 60 months for our Wrangler that we sold. Man I miss those days.
I couldn't even imagine buying a house right now. 😬

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thise Democracy rates are nice... But they have really low loan limits "Up to $25,000" 😬

I got mine at 3.25% a while back, but my GF is in the market for a new car and rates are crazy high right now 🤦
I called Democracy and they actually loan out higher amount, not sure why they put up to $25k. Yea if only we could get the interest rates of the time of our order. Ford should allow financing at lower rates for the Bronco. They had an advertisement for 2.9% like 2 or 3 months ago, probably still do but doesn't include us sadly.

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Sorry, forgot to mention. When they were running my credit they said I was lucky because their rates were going to jump today! There are still other great credit unions, just takes a bit of leg work online. What I did as I was awaiting my build was google a list of local credit unions check their website for rates, and join. (Make sure you check when the rates on the page were last updated!)

I'm waiting to hear back from my back up Democracy FCU
https://democracyfcu.org/ currently showing 2.6%

Another great one is Commonwealth one
https://www.cofcu.org/ 2.24%-5.29% depending on term

Alot of them are based on your location.

Looks like you're based out of Texas, there were a few good credit unions listed from older posts. You can see what some other B6G members in TX selected and see if the rates changed.
Thanks for posting these. Unfortunately I do not meet eligibility requirements for Democracy, but I do meet the requirements for Commonwealth. 3.99% for 60 mths vs. 2.99%/60mths at TFCU. Only an $18 per month difference.

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thanks for posting these. Unfortunately I do not meet eligibility requirements for Democracy, but I do meet the requirements for Commonwealth. 3.99% for 60 mths vs. 2.99%/60mths at TFCU. Only an $18 per month difference.
What are the requirements? I was just on Democracy page and didnt see them.
Rates here locally in Salt Lake are 6.24% to 6.49%.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What are the requirements? I was just on Democracy page and didnt see them.
Rates here locally in Salt Lake are 6.24% to 6.49%.
I qualify through option 2. I dont think there is an option that will work for you in UT though.

Qualifications
1. Live, work, worship or more in these areas
We serve anyone who lives, works, worships, goes to school, or volunteers in the following areas:

• City of Alexandria, VA (specific areas)
  • Washington, D.C.
  • City of Harrisonburg, VA
  • Warren County, VA
  • Clarke County, VA
2. A Member of the Virginia Consumer Council Residing in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, North Carolina, West Virginia, Kentucky, or Tennessee.
You can join CommonWealth One FCU by becoming a lifetime member of the non-profit, consumer education organization, Virginia Consumer Council (VACC), and enjoy the many benefits and services that it offers.

The Virginia Consumer Council advocates on behalf of consumers and educates and trains consumers in how to purchase safe, reliable products and services. They administer the Green C Certification Program to encourage environmental stewardship and corporate social responsibility, as well.

When you open your account online at CommonWealth One, the VCC $15 membership fee is waived. If you open your VCC membership online, use promo code, “COFCU”, to waive the fee.

3. Sponsor Groups
If you're employed at one of our more than 200 Sponsor Groups, you are eligible to join. You can also apply to have your company become a Sponsor Group to offer CommonWealth One membership.

4. Family Membership
The benefits of joining a credit union can be extended to family members of CommonWealth One members. Family members are defined as spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, and grandchildren. Plus, people living in the same household and maintaining a single economic unit qualify for membership.

CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is a full-service credit union with branches in Virginia and Washington, D.C.

btay801

Black Diamond
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I qualify through option 2. I dont think there is an option that will work for you in UT though.

Qualifications
1. Live, work, worship or more in these areas
We serve anyone who lives, works, worships, goes to school, or volunteers in the following areas:

• City of Alexandria, VA (specific areas)
  • Washington, D.C.
  • City of Harrisonburg, VA
  • Warren County, VA
  • Clarke County, VA
2. A Member of the Virginia Consumer Council Residing in Virginia, Maryland, Washington DC, North Carolina, West Virginia, Kentucky, or Tennessee.
You can join CommonWealth One FCU by becoming a lifetime member of the non-profit, consumer education organization, Virginia Consumer Council (VACC), and enjoy the many benefits and services that it offers.

The Virginia Consumer Council advocates on behalf of consumers and educates and trains consumers in how to purchase safe, reliable products and services. They administer the Green C Certification Program to encourage environmental stewardship and corporate social responsibility, as well.

When you open your account online at CommonWealth One, the VCC $15 membership fee is waived. If you open your VCC membership online, use promo code, “COFCU”, to waive the fee.

3. Sponsor Groups
If you're employed at one of our more than 200 Sponsor Groups, you are eligible to join. You can also apply to have your company become a Sponsor Group to offer CommonWealth One membership.

4. Family Membership
The benefits of joining a credit union can be extended to family members of CommonWealth One members. Family members are defined as spouses, children, siblings, parents, grandparents, and grandchildren. Plus, people living in the same household and maintaining a single economic unit qualify for membership.

CommonWealth One Federal Credit Union is a full-service credit union with branches in Virginia and Washington, D.C.
Looks like I'm S.O.L. then. 😬 Thanks for the reply though.

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Curious to hear if anyone has gotten a low rate anywhere recently.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My HELOC is lower than most of the rates I’ve seen. 🤔

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Tower ended up financing me at 2.99 for 60 months, they said their rates were raised because TESLA advertised their rates and they went from 500 auto loan applications to 9000. So that's why they've been so busy and raised their rates on 2/10/23.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Tower ended up financing me at 2.99 for 60 months, they said their rates were raised because TESLA advertised their rates and they went from 500 auto loan applications to 9000. So that's why they've been so busy and raised their rates on 2/10/23.
When did Tower give you 2.99? I just looked yesterday and they were 8.49% for 60 months.

AK007

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Awaiting my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When did Tower give you 2.99? I just looked yesterday and they were 8.49% for 60 months.
They changed their rates on 2/10, luckily I submitted my app on 2/9 and they honored the rates.
Sponsored