Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
•Built 12/15/22
•Shipped 12/17/22
•Delivered 12/21/22

First off: She's a beaut! Glad you got what you asked for and it's finally in your (probably frozen) driveway!

That's one insane timeline!

Myself and many others have 11/28 build weeks and the rigs are still sitting at MAP without even a hint of being scheduled for delivery.

My rig was built 11/30 and hasn't moved since then. The Stig's furrier is a distant friend and just so happens to work at MAP. My rig has been spotted in a lot that's quickly filling up with completed rigs...

I mean, we're already at >900 days since reservation, Ford can't possibly have figured out how to get a vehicle alllllll the way over to the Best Coast in under 30 days, could they? Day 23 and counting.
Sponsored

kojack19

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations! I have a very similar build other than color (A51 for me). Day 1 reservation holder. Hopefully soon.

Did you get the cloth seats or leather? I have cloth on mine curious how they are if that is what you got.

Enjoy the ride!

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sweet, I was in that build week, but got moved to the 12/19 with a blend date 12/20

Another loaded 2D coming soon to the streets.. Black 2D Badland, SAS, lux, HD bumper, 2.7L. gonna add the tow and racks after delivery.

lets gooooo.
Sponsored

Last edited: